| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
MARK LLEWRON Newbie

Joined: 17 Oct 2005 Posts: 6
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 7:36 am Post subject: "Real" Trampboard comming!! |
|
|
Anyone else hear anything about the new Trampboard Ferraro is supposed to be comming out with?? I hear it's Gonna be the next Hot thing! _________________ IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, KEEP ON SUCKIN 'TIL YOU DO SUCK SEED! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
RufioSwashbuckle Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1195 City: Knoxville
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 7:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
I must say that this is a rather interesting 1st post from a newbie. Usually people who post things like this from the get-go are trying to sell stuff, in your case , a trampboard. Which , I might add , are not on the list of "Top Sellers" in the wakeboarding industry. Now dont get me wrong , I am not saying that you arent trying to sell something and arent just excited about a trampboard. I'm just assuming that you are just trying to sell stuff because history has a way of repeating its self. We've seen this kind of stuff before. _________________ "I just want something more than to come home in my cool looking SUV, sit in my king sized leather recliner and watch reality television on my widescreen plasma TV...How easy it is to care for someone when you dont have anything else..." |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MARK LLEWRON Newbie

Joined: 17 Oct 2005 Posts: 6
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 7:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
Well, that's an interesting reply considering there aren't any Trampboards out there to be "hot sellers" unless you consider the "Bounce" board something of interest My interest comes from a coaching standpoint. The need for a simulated wake/or snowboard on the tramp has been a long time comming. When I hear Ferraro may be onto something, my interest is piqued. Comprendo?...Can't sell what doesn't exist as far as I know. _________________ IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, KEEP ON SUCKIN 'TIL YOU DO SUCK SEED! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RufioSwashbuckle Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1195 City: Knoxville
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 8:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
MARK LLEWRON, well said , and I retract all negative comments. I just wanted proof is all. Oh and welcome to the forums. Again , all apologies. _________________ "I just want something more than to come home in my cool looking SUV, sit in my king sized leather recliner and watch reality television on my widescreen plasma TV...How easy it is to care for someone when you dont have anything else..." |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MARK LLEWRON Newbie

Joined: 17 Oct 2005 Posts: 6
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 8:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
Your a Gentleman and a scholar, Thank you!...Anyhoo, anybody out there hear anything about this please Post. Like I said, if Ferraro is involved with it, it ain't gonna suck!
Da Coach. _________________ IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, KEEP ON SUCKIN 'TIL YOU DO SUCK SEED! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Firebush Outlaw


Joined: 01 Apr 2005 Posts: 198 City: Panama City Beach
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 11:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I haven't heard of anything new, but have seen people attach tennis shoes to skateboards for this effect. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blairpoelman Addict


Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Posts: 595
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MARK LLEWRON wrote: | | "Real" Trampboard |
Have I been using an imaginary one?
________
Extreme vaporizer review
Last edited by blairpoelman on Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Beaver Wakeboarder.Commie

Joined: 21 Dec 2004 Posts: 1236 City: Nanaimo
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 2:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blairpoelman wrote: | Have I been using an imaginary one?  |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
pooser Wakeboarder.com Freak

Joined: 13 Jan 2003 Posts: 4738
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 4:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| i heard about it but dont know anything about it. I personally wont be interested unless it has adjustable bindings is around 140cm and is fairly heavy. my skateboard has been working just fine on the trampoline so far. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MARK LLEWRON Newbie

Joined: 17 Oct 2005 Posts: 6
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 5:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
What I had "heard" at surf expo was, It supposedly has built in Flex to maximize bounce, adjustable bindings and adjustable swing weights to better simulate Wake/snow experience. I also heard a men's, womans and kids edition possible...this was from some inebriated but semi-reliable sources, that's why I was wondering if anybody else had heard anything?. However, if this is true, can't wait to see the results!....Can anybody confirm??
The future is NOW!! _________________ IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, KEEP ON SUCKIN 'TIL YOU DO SUCK SEED! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whirlynuke02 Criminal

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 Posts: 96 City: Sherman
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 5:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The Headless Chicken, your signature fits perfectly in this conversation |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
lostsparrow Outlaw

Joined: 08 Oct 2005 Posts: 114 City: Central Coast Cali
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 5:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Quote: |
I haven't heard of anything new, but have seen people attach tennis shoes to skateboards for this effect.
|
I've thought of doing this, but i thought that the nose or tail might stab into the tramp, thus ripping it? Anyone ever tried jumping on the tramp w/ board attached, and if so, did you crash bad enough to find out if the tramp will ever rip? _________________ "What? When did the ballast break? Where's some fat chicks when you need them?" |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
pooser Wakeboarder.com Freak

Joined: 13 Jan 2003 Posts: 4738
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 5:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lostsparrow, havent ripped my tramp yet and ive tried. if youre worried just get a new deck cuz the edges are beveled. i use an old deck with really bad razor tail and dont even have a scratch in the mat.
whirlynuke02, how so?
MARK LLEWRON, exciting. Hopefully theyll have it out during the cali boat shows. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Enzoborder230 Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 01 Jun 2004 Posts: 1316 City: lake anna,va
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 6:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lostsparrowduct tape the ends _________________ 06' watson 138
06' watson bindings
04 centurion enzo
Used to be ar230border |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AirProfile Addict

Joined: 17 Aug 2004 Posts: 602 City: Brookfield
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 6:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
waste of money
________
Smoking kills
Last edited by AirProfile on Mar 17, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
johnnyringo2418 Criminal

Joined: 13 Apr 2005 Posts: 78 City: Montgomery
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RufioSwashbuckle Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Posts: 1195 City: Knoxville
|
Posted: Oct 18, 2005 6:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
johnnyringo2418, nope , this thing was posted a long time ago , and it got burned. Im pretty sure he's talking about something else , with added swing weight , adjustible straps , etc. Foam and velcro can only do so much. _________________ "I just want something more than to come home in my cool looking SUV, sit in my king sized leather recliner and watch reality television on my widescreen plasma TV...How easy it is to care for someone when you dont have anything else..." |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MARK LLEWRON Newbie

Joined: 17 Oct 2005 Posts: 6
|
Posted: Oct 18, 2005 6:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
No, the Bounce board has been around for some time. The thought is right, but I was hearing about something totally different. Something that comes much closer to emulating a wakeboard or snowboard feel on the Tramp....We'll see.. _________________ IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, KEEP ON SUCKIN 'TIL YOU DO SUCK SEED! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
savage3221 Wakeboarder.com Freak


Joined: 17 May 2004 Posts: 3856 City: Austin, TX
|
Posted: Oct 18, 2005 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blairpoelman wrote: | | MARK LLEWRON wrote: | | "Real" Trampboard |
Have I been using an imaginary one?  |
that is great, nearly fell out of my chair _________________ Keep Austin Weird |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mr. Top Hat Outlaw

Joined: 03 Sep 2005 Posts: 237
|
Posted: Oct 18, 2005 2:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
coughcough..............................GIMMICK!!!!!!!!................ coughcough
must have swallowed a fly or a gigantic load of jesus juice _________________ aye |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|