| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
hustlas Newbie

Joined: 07 Oct 2005 Posts: 3
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 11:45 am Post subject: wakeboard world cup singapore |
|
|
it's this weekend :: 22-23 october
www.wakeboardworldcup.com
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
teamvaldez Outlaw


Joined: 09 Jul 2004 Posts: 131 City: Canyon Lake
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 3:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Good Luck and God's Speed to Kyle Rattray, a canadian rider that just kills it! Go Big Kyle!! _________________ For God so loved the world, He gave His only Begotten Son, so that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life! John 3:16 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ocean Rider Wakeboarder.Commie

Joined: 24 Jun 2003 Posts: 1597
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 3:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
go K-rat!!!
muskoka militia represent  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LFADAM PityDaFool Who Posts This Much


Joined: 25 Aug 2003 Posts: 5283 City: New York City
|
Posted: Oct 17, 2005 4:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Man when I lived there, I never knew wakeboarding was so big there. Actually, I dont think I saw one wakeboarder... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
hustlas Newbie

Joined: 07 Oct 2005 Posts: 3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|