Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Sea Ray Amp Access

View previous topic :: View next topic  
photogmkr

City: Saint Louis

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Sea Ray Amp Access Reply with quote

Hello All,

I just purchased a 1994 Sea Ray 220 Signature BR. When I picked it up last week I noticed that the radio didn't really work but I didn't worry about it much because I'm sure I can troubleshoot it. When I got to poking around the boat tonight I realized I had no clue how to access the amps that are located in the steering wheel cabin. If anyone could help me figure out how to get into that cabin and to those amps I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks,
Travis

1994 Sea Ray 220 Signature BR

Monster Tower
Liquid Force 139 board
photogmkr

City: Saint Louis

PostPosted: Jun 23, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Update for future needs Reply with quote

So I found out how to get into that cabin. First you need to take off the soft vinyl strip via 4 nuts. The first two are accessible under the dash, one through the cabin door, and the last beneath the front cup holder that slides out. Once that is off there are 8 or so screws along the top through the fiberglass into the wood. Then there are 4 more screws that are a bit hidden in the carpet. Two in the front and two in the back. Once all those screws are taken out you pull the wood from the bottom and it come out fairly easy.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

1994 Sea Ray 220 Signature BR

Monster Tower
Liquid Force 139 board
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: