Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

This year I will buy a wakeboard boat, help on specifics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imshirazy
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Feb 12, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: This year I will buy a wakeboard boat, help on specifics? Reply with quote

Hey guys. I've been wakeboarding 8 years on an outboard 115 and finally want to buy a real wake boat. Id say my skills are intermediate. I can tantrum but not always land, 360 air spins, and some stuff, so I want a bigger wake.

Now, I was planning on an 04 Wakesetter. The 06 seems as though the hull is better, but how much for someone like me? It's 10k more and I'm not exactly comfortable with that unless its absolutely worth it.

I'm willing to go to other boats such as Tige, Axis, etc. However I know little about them and comparing them is difficult online because I cant seem to get a consensus on research, and it's not like there's an auditing company out there measure wake height etc to make objective comparisons statistically.

Budget 25-30k total. I will put 10k cash down and loan the rest. Also, I live in Connecticut so finding dealers that have a variety of boats for me to test just isnt viable as they are few and far inbetween. I do not plan to use it for ski, i wakeboard, and would like to get into surf but it's not crucial that I do.

Also before anyone says it, I have been researching for a month. It's too difficult because all I read seem subjective. I just need somewhere to start.
Thanks guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: