Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Is this the FUTURE of WAKEBOARDING ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this the future of wakeboarding ?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I vote for Trump
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

MikePatton

PostPosted: Dec 21, 2016 1:23 am    Post subject: Is this the FUTURE of WAKEBOARDING ? Reply with quote

Hi All,

I searched a lot to find a good old style "forum like" type of interractios with the community. I am not a huge fan of Facebook, which I don't have Smile

So I registered and here I am, starting with a topic, is this the future of wakeboarding ? This title is inspired from the Raph Derôme vidéo which was absolutely crazy when it came out.

So here is the small edit I wanted to share with you and seek for some feedback. We are riding in Belgium (Europe) and we wanted to make a video that is slightly different from what you see nowadays, for example, there is a lot of animation to make it slightly "manga" style... Super Sayan wakeboarding kind of look Very Happy

https://youtu.be/r43qB88VeuQ

Looking forward to your feedback, is it a format that you like ?

PS : I will do something about the resize of the image Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: