Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Solar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: Solar Reply with quote

Just to be blatantly schilling myself: I'm selling solar for SolarCity these days. If you've ever thought about what solar would cost you, or if you got a quote but the ROI took too long because they required up front payment, I can get you a quote for a system w/ no upfront payment. There's no reason not to see what it would cost, and possibly save you.

I need a pdf (preferably, but will accept jpg) of your latest bill, and a csv/excel of your last 12 mos usage (easily downloaded from your online account). Will take me 24h to get you a proposal.

Please don't put your address in online at our website to see if we can install at your address, or someone else will contact you and make my commission. Shoot me your address and I'll find out.

I don't know what incentives are available anywhere other than Austin, but they'll show up in the proposal. If the numbers look good to you, we'll get you signed up. If not, no skin off my nose - we're signing up people left and right, so the numbers work for most folks, but if they don't for you, no worries.

In all these states, not necassarily in all of each state:
Arizona
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Washington, D.C.
Hawaii
Maryland
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Washington
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you aren't interested in controlling your costs, saving money, or saving the planet, but know someone who is, you can make $200 by referring them to me. If they buy, Elon will write you a check. You can refer as many folks as you'd like.
nmballa
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will buy immediately... When you get to Wisco. Chatted with a dude that was paying 3 cents on 30% of his power recently via solarcity. I'm over 13 cents on 100%. Bubb Rubb WE Energies...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509037985&ref=profile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
goofyboy
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Houston

PostPosted: Sep 29, 2016 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I can get Solar installed at no up front cost? Or is this just a billing type thing? What e-mail do you want us to use?
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Sep 29, 2016 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goofyboy wrote:
So, I can get Solar installed at no up front cost?

Yes, via a loan.

Here's the nuts and bolts of an evaluation I presented yesterday:

Today:
12 mo avg kWh consumed: 1296
Current avg monthly spend: $150

w/ Solar:
Monthly payment for solar: $123
Monthly avg for Austin Energy: $3
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Russia

PostPosted: Oct 01, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nmballa wrote:
I will buy immediately... When you get to Wisco. Chatted with a dude that was paying 3 cents on 30% of his power recently via solarcity. I'm over 13 cents on 100%. Bubb Rubb WE Energies...

The crooks in charge here are costing us 18 cents on peak... and we have a surplus of electricity. For years and years they talk about energy conservation, so you go ahead and do everything you can to cut usage and then they go and raise hydro rates. My bill in August was $600 Bubb Rubb!
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Oct 29, 2016 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

game changer

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Oct 29, 2016 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are Tesla’s stunning new solar roof tiles for homes

Tesla founder and CEO Elon Musk wasn’t kidding when he said that the new Tesla solar roof product was better looking than an ordinary roof: the roofing replacement with solar energy gathering powers does indeed look great. It’s a far cry from the obvious and somewhat weird aftermarket panels you see applied to roofs after the fact today.

The solar roofing comes in four distinct styles that Tesla presented at the event, including “Textured Glass Tile,” “Slate Glass Tile,” “Tuscan Glass Tile, and “Smooth Glass Tile.” Each of these achieves a different aesthetic look, but all resembled fairly closely a current roofing material style. Each is also transparent to solar, but appears opaque when viewed from an angle.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/28/these-are-teslas-stunning-new-solar-roof-tiles-for-homes/
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Oct 29, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: