Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Looking for a new board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FD3S

PostPosted: Sep 27, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Looking for a new board Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a Ronix Phoenix Project 2012 142 cm board. I find it fine but lately I am trying to learn wake to wake jumps and I find a little bit slow and not responsive. I have stuck a lot on the wake jumps and I am looking for a board that will help me with that.

I'm looking for something responsive, with pop and also forgiving in landings due to the fact that i had injuries with my motorcycle.

I was thinking about the Ronix Parks ATR CAMBER or Slingshot NOMAD or Slingshot Response. Any suggestions? Someone who has any of those boards?
tprkolbas
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: white lake

PostPosted: Nov 27, 2015 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to a ronix code 22 this year & loved it. I previously had a watson classic. the code 21 is pretty much the same shape, but it doesn't have the core and it is much cheaper. i'm 5'8"/180 and ride the 143cm.

i know it can get expensive, but also, look into taking a lesson. have someone analyze what you are doing and if you are doing anything wrong. sometimes it is just more than the board

good luck

mattyk35

City: Perth

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2015 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a Ronix one atr s and its an awesome board super fast and responsive. but if you are looking at a board for boat look at the ronix one timebomb or carbon both are more for boat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: