Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Donald Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Okie Boarder
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Edmond

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohsix wrote:

Same here. I'll also say that I don't think it makes much difference who wins.

Truth. R and D really aren't much different, but even if they are, those really pulling the strings are making sure we continue to head in the same direction. The elite will continue to make sure we don't stop heading down the path they are laying out towards plutocracy.

eeven73
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: Halfway

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohsix wrote:
Where did I say nothing has happened? I said it doesn't make a significant difference who is in office. My life has not changed significantly due to the actions of W or BO. The country is involved in some middle eastern conflicts which may be the most significant event(s) from the W years. My capital gains tax and health insurance premiums have increased under O, but I can't say I've lost sleep over the policies of either President and I'm not convinced the world would be much different if Gore, Kerry, McCain, or Romney had been elected. I doubt the financial crisis would have been handled much differently under other presidents either.

Well I am sure we can go 15 rounds on "significant".

I know O'care has had a significant impact on my life. The Clinic my wife and kids used had to close because of regulation requirements of O'care so now they have to drive 40 extra miles rt to go to doctor. The plan they were on was nuked by BCBS.

Based on what you have posted I will assume that your income tax rate increased 5%. Is that not significant?

I would define those as significant, not in the I am going to die definition, but these things add up.

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2015 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said ohsix! that pretty much sums up my feelings over all presidents. i've voted for rep, dem, and ind over the years, and never for the same guy twice.
Tracktor
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Vancouver, WA

PostPosted: Jul 27, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump/Hillary 2016!! "

Let's just skip a few rungs on the old de-evolutionary ladder and head straight for the stuff-show!.............
Faust
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Aug 12, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any Trump converts yet? Twisted Evil I'd vote for him purely for the wonders he is doing for political correctness
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Mogadishu

PostPosted: Aug 12, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assumed a trainwreck prior, he has not disappointed. After the debate, I really can't assume the GOP is doing backflips over anything. Well, other than the HC news today.(no idea if that's traction Confused )
goofyboy
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Houston

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way. In fact, the more he talks the more I'll vote for Sanders if Trump gets the nod.
He wants to take over Iraq and keep the oil for ourselves. That's stealing from another nation. That would lead us directly to more attacks and more terrorist groups. The concept of blowback is completely missed on this guy.

Also, he's a hot head and a bully. You can't hand a bully the key to nukes. He'd take us into WWIII with out a second thought.

Faust
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Aug 14, 2015 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could get behind Sanders. He is surpassing Clinton which is awesome. Its remarkable to me that ive only seen 2 or 3 articles about him and they all make him out as an Ellsworth toohey. Why does the media hate and ignore him?
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Aug 16, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is just as bad as those damm Kardashians... I just wish paparazzi and tv would stop focusing on these train wrecks.
Partyb
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Lantana, FL

PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aubs wrote:
He is just as bad as those damm Kardashians... I just wish paparazzi and tv would stop focusing on these train wrecks.

Agree Aubs regarding KK--only problem is you/we are in the minority. As soon as people stop watching they will disappear. Don't blame the playa, blame the game! I would hypothesize that if anyone here could get paid even a 10th of what KK is getting paid, we would all be doing it. I would. I'd do it for less than I'm making now even, seems a lot more fun than this lawyer job. IJS

Regards Trump, media can't really stop focusing on the republican front-runner, as funny as that sounds!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: