Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Wake Me Up - A Cinematographic Wakeboarding Film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wesgtp

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Wake Me Up - A Cinematographic Wakeboarding Film Reply with quote

Hey guys! This is my first post on what looks like a great forum! My brother and I have been wakeboarding for maybe 6 or 7 seasons now, and have put together our best edit yet. Just wanted to share it with you guys and see what you think. Shooting took all summer and editing took all of Fall and more. It was shot with a Panasonic GX7, so we focused heavily on color correction and angles while filming and editing. Edited with Final Cut X.
If you enjoy the video please click the like button! And subscribe to my youtube channel, I will be posting a full snowboarding edit at the end of the Winter! Skateboarding clips here and there as well. Would love to get more views and likes on this video that has taken us so much work. I have thrown more effort into this one than any other video before. Thanks for watching and keep riding friends Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijDhlKpXiZA
rowlex
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: seattle

PostPosted: Jan 19, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you, just made me miss summer. again.

gets down vote. sorry. (j/k)

nice vid and boarding!
wesgtp

PostPosted: Jan 20, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rowlex wrote:
you, just made me miss summer. again.

gets down vote. sorry. (j/k)

nice vid and boarding!

Thanks my friend! It makes me miss summer too! Right it's full on snowboarding for me. We'll have a full snowboard edit up at the end of the season so subscribe to my channel if enjoy my other videos! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: