Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Uber for Boats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustBoat

PostPosted: Nov 24, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Uber for Boats Reply with quote

I have been wakeboarding for 10+ years. I grew up around Texas Lakes and could not stop thinking about wakeboarding. My passion slipped when I had my son (now 3) but found my passion once again since this past summer my son could surf with me.

Only now a new problem surfaced, he is 3 and I needed someone else to come out and drive my boat. Sure there are local meetups, facebook pages, and forums....but they were not meeting my needs.

What started off as an app to find someone to drive my boat, turned into an app much like Uber and has received a great deal of interest in the sailing market (go figure). Although this is awesome, my passion on the water is boarding and I want to grow the sport.

Beta testing coming Summer 2014

ALL thoughts are appreciated and I hope this isn't perceived as soliciting or spam because it is very important to us to foster a mutual beneficial relationship with all who share this passion.

Appreciate it!

Let the roasting begin!

ROB
Just Boat
http://signup.aboatapp.com/

http://signup.aboatapp.com/
smokedog2
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Cincinnati

PostPosted: Dec 31, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neat. Sorry I will not put it on my phone (paranoid) but a neat idea. I can see it working better for sailing. They are less eclectic. Good luck.

SD2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Find a Pull All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: