Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Green Egg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weatherford
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Seattle

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Green Egg Reply with quote

Debating on purchasing this for my returning home present. Seem to get good reviews, but I figured someone on here has one or knows someone who does.

The accessories seem to be abit pricey. I don't have a grill either - well I do, but it came with my apartment. It's seen better days and is a $25 one.

Any input would be awesome! Very Happy
nmballa
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green egg is on my list of must haves. I want one so bad.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509037985&ref=profile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: ATL

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an XL bge. Im cheap so it was very hard for me to spend that much on a grill. It's literally one of the best purchases ive made and would have spent double on it after owning it..

Komodo style cookers are as versatile as you can get. You can low and slow on them, high heat sear on them, use them as a "brick oven" pizza oven and use them as a high temp wok set up. The food that comes off of them really is that good. I've never known anyone that hasn't been happy with theirs. You will want to cook everything on them. I cook chocolate chip cookies on mine. With that said it takes 30 minutes to get the lump ready to cook so if you don't enjoy the art of cooking don't even think about a bge..

When you buy look at the primo,Komodo Joe and the Komodo. They all sell virtually the same thing. The community, the customer service and the number of accessories sold me on the bge.

When you get ready to buy hit me up. I will give you some insight that will save you a load and give you a great deal more options on the eggsessories..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: