Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Blackout Drunk
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chattwake
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Chattanooga

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Blackout Drunk Reply with quote

So yesterday after work I walked over to a local private club with one of my partners at the firm and a buddy of mine, who's a client and who was supposed to come over to my house to remove a window from my kitchen that needs to be replaced. I hadn't eaten dinner and I had a light lunch. Over the course of 2 hours I had 4 manhattans (knob creek). It's not unheard of for me to have 3-4 drinks at a bar or at dinner if I'm not driving. Well, I remember leaving the club and walking back to my office to get my house key. I vaguely remember riding home with my buddy who had only had a beer or two. Next think I remember, I'm waking up this morning. I have no memory whatsoever of actually arriving at my house, etc. etc.

Apparently, when I got home I made a bunch of noise, woke up one of our kids, pissed off the wife because she had to go get her back to sleep, spilled and broke a glass full of water, and passed out on my couch while my friend took out the window. At some point I woke up, called 4 people, threw up and made it to bed. I did not even know I called anyone until one of my coworkers just walked in an asked me how my hangover was treating me. She says I called her to ask her for the code to one of the doors at my office, which makes no sense, because I was already home.

What the hell? Seriously, I haven't been black out drunk since college and I drink a pretty fair amount.
Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: ATL

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your style...Anytime you can p*ss off the wife, wake up the kids and harass your co-workers in a night you are doing A-OK in my book.
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry can't help it.... ROFLMAO Laughing

PS: getting old sux

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
Swass
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like someone slipped you a mickey. Does your anus hurt?
Chattwake
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, my butt feels fine. My head on the other hand. Ugh.
brew
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Jackson

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sir are a cheap drunk or you can't count, one of the two. Also, look on the bright side. At least you didn't profess your love to your coworker or tell her what you would like to do with (to) her. It could always be worse.

Last time I had one of those episodes was several years back at a Christmas party we throw. I make a pitcher of long island tea's using top shelf liquor every year. That particular year no one was drinking much of it, so my buddy and I proceeded to polish most of it off by ourselves. My last memory was he and I having a large time on Rock Band and some other things happening later that I'll leave alone.

Last year, we got one of our friends who doesn't drink hammered on moonshine. We hung a plastic grocery sack from his ears as a barf bag and that's how he walked around until he passed out.
GnarShredd
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: St Pete.

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brew wrote:
We hung a plastic grocery sack from his ears as a barf bag and that's how he walked around until he passed out.

Amazing.

As of about 8PM tonight I'm officially on my bachelor party weekend 'til Sunday. Will report back if anything interesting happens. Usually I just get loud and try to high-five everyone.
Chattwake
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck man. You should write your hotel and room number, as well as an emergency contact number, on your chest in case you pass out and get left somewhere.
Nor*Cal
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Sac

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swass wrote:
It sounds like someone slipped you a mickey.

Actually a possibility... I don't think 4 manhattans would phase me and it doesn't sound like it should have hit you that hard either.

Swass
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I was thinkin' as well.
TnR6Rida
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: West TN

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So thats why you missed the draft Laughing
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Mogadishu

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nor*Cal wrote:
Swass wrote:
It sounds like someone slipped you a mickey.

Actually a possibility... I don't think 4 manhattans would phase me and it doesn't sound like it should have hit you that hard either.

Going with this.....
Chattwake
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could've put a potted plant in the tumblers I was getting my drinks in and the bartender was like a 70 year old lady so I really don't think I got drugged. I just think I drank them too fast on an empty stomach.

Last edited by Chattwake on Sep 25, 2013 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Chattwake
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst part is my friend brought over a gallon bag of gummy worms and left them on my front stoop last night and I didn't find them until this afternoon. A gallon of gummy worms in 90 degree heat and a plastic bag doesn't render good results. My front stoop looks like a scene from Dexter. Ill be spending the next hour with a hose and spachula scraping red sticky goo off my bricks.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Mogadishu

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt that KC has some kick.. If she was pouring you like 4oz drinks...meh...possible?
pyrocasto
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: hendersonville

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamo Laughing

I went to a concert months ago and we pregamed it with a couple of shots. Well I"m a beer guy not a liquor guy but in the club I was buying Long Islands for bang for the buck. Well I downed 4 (STRONG) LIs and 10 minutes later the memory stops. I disappear from my friends mid concert. They dont find me till after the concert outside, where I'm soaking wet(in 40s temps) and covered in scratches. Woke up the next day in my underwear at my buddy's moms house confused as crap. Laughing I could throw back 12 beers in a night and still be in ok shape, but that liquor that fast hit me like I wouldnt beleive.

At least 50% of the population is retarded so I discount what they think or feel automatically.
itch
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: m m m itch igan

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chatt that's a freaking great story I'm sure more details will reveal themselves later.
Happened to me at my first SurfExpo went to a DVD release woke up in my hotel room fully clothed feet on the floor rest on the bed , tv on.
Had to rush to the Expo to ask what the hell happened, they said I came up to the table about 2 am said good bye and I was gone still can't account for 5 hours
Itch

b_girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Love this story, and the details you're figuring out now are quite funny.

I got blackout drunk last summer, it was my first time in a while. My story isn't nearly as interesting/funny as yours. Just sang happy birthday to some dude I didn't know in a bar, then played some sort of drinking game when we got home, had a push-up contest in my kitchen and spent a couple hours catching up with an old friend (he was visiting from Syracuse) in my back yard until going to bed. I vaguely remember the happy birthday thing, but that's about it until waking up the next morning.
Chad H

City: Atlanta

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a similar story. Earlier this summer, I decided I really wanted margaritas, so I went and got tequila and the supplies and talked to some friends and they aren't as heavy as drinkers as I am so i found out. So I made a pitcher of margaritas which were delicious and they each poured maybe half a glass. Then they decide they are going out to dinner and invite me, I respectfully decline because I was planning on going out with some other friends later. What I ended up doing was finishing that pitcher and then got into the "Well another pitcher wouldn't hurt". Problem is that I mix things very liberally after the first drink. Turns out I used a liter of tequila between two pitchers and you could barely taste it.

Well I woke up the next day on the couch with both my dog and my roommates dog on the couch with me, an empty beer can and a half empty beer can. This wasn't that abnormal I've been known to fall asleep on the couch with the nights final beer. Then I was at the pool later that day with my neighbor and asked her what she did the night before. She said, "Chad, Do you not remember coming over?". At this point I was worried, because she didn't say it in a nice way. So apparently I walked into her place from her patio, where her and all her other freshmen sorority sisters are and my best introduction in my blackout state was "Any of you sluts want a margarita?"

Yep. Still got it.
STPHNSN23

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's nothing like a chad story to get me ready for a weekend.
Chattwake
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahahaha So how many said yes?
eeven73

City: Halfway

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Any of you sluts want somepenis ?"

FIFY

churchy

City: Boise, ID

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys have some pretty boring drinking stories.
eeven73

City: Halfway

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

churchy wrote:
You guys have some pretty boring drinking stories.

Hit us with your best shot, then.

pet575
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Kansas City, MO

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should make a movie where you spend the time after waking up from a hell of a bender trying to figure out what you did the night before. Might be funny.
STPHNSN23

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pet575 wrote:
Someone should make a movie where you spend the time after waking up from a hell of a bender trying to figure out what you did the night before. Might be funny.

go pro helmet cams and roofie roulette.
ohsix

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pet575 wrote:

Set in Las Vegas, maybe Bangkok, no definitely Vegas. You'd need a little more of a story though. Something like a bachelor party.
churchy

City: Boise, ID

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this movie called The Hangover 1,2,3
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pet575 wrote:

DUDE! that's a SWEET idea! and then?
NKCrider
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: NKC

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last summer my friend had a house partyp. We were drinking full solo cup "starry nights" which are jäger and goldshlagger, plus beer and moonshine... The people who stayed at my house down the street ALL blacked out.

Me
Hunter: diabetic
Tripp: davids older brother
David: dumby wumby

Highlights of the night were:

1. Tripp and I cutting Hunters arm open with a pocket knife cuz we were shitfaced and his lance was "not working" because Tripp was stabbing himself with it (we did it wrong) he woke up with papertowels duct taped to his arm.

2. I passed out in the front garden using a shrub as a pillow for 2 hours, cuddling a quart of 'shine

3. Around 5am we drove the 300yds back to my house, Hunter and I puked center stripes down the road off the tailgate.

4. David got dropped off at my place at 2ish. got in cousins car, proceeded to get naked in the car and take a nap then walk inside and pass out in my bedroom floor cuddling a case of BudLight.

5. Tripp and I's phones were found the next morning in the engine bay of my cousins car

Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Sep 08, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was blackout drunk once last year. Did full tastings at all 4, and had a bottle at the first vineyard after the tasting. No food since breakfast. It was a hot mess. Don't remember the ride home, throwing up on the side of the highway, doing gymnastics (Olympics was on and had inspired me apparently), etc.

Year before that I had passed out after drinking a bunch of LI's, chicken nugget still in hand when I woke up in the morning.

Mr. Green
jason_ssr
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Dallas, Tx

PostPosted: Sep 09, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was first dating my now wife, she dragged me to her office Christmas party. She basically parked me at the open bar, and left to chat up all her friends for 2 hours. Bartender got tired of making tumblers of C&C and started making them in the big kids cup.

Hillarity ensues and she not only had to quit her job, but change careers alltogether. For some time I was known as Christmas Party Jason. I only know details second hand.

My avatar is NOT a pic of me! HAHA!
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Sep 09, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I woke up in someone's front landscaping in my sleeping bag once (Just came back from camping). There were lots of road sodas in the pre-game, along with I don't even know what at the house party. Good times.

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
vette74
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Houston

PostPosted: Sep 09, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was at the deer lease a couple of years ago and a friend of mine passed out early and the next day asked me "after you went rabbit hunting did you stay up or go strait to sleep."
Me "I was tired (drunk) and went strait to bed."
Other friends- actually you shot skeet at night with the shotgun and then the .22 and actually hit some. Then you got out the exploding targets and blew up the old refrigerator.
Me- I kind of remember that now. When I get that drunk you need to take the guns away from me.

The worst I heard about was a friend of mine drank A LOT. He was partying in Downtown Houston and he said that the last thing he remembered was getting in a limo with 2 chicks and a dude.... He woke up in the bushes no wallet no keys no phone covered in someone elses blood. He went to AA and hasn't had a drink since.

GnarShredd
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: St Pete.

PostPosted: Sep 09, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I survived bachelor weekend. Went to my friend's condo on Coco beach Friday night with 7 of my buddies. We took it relatively easy that night. Got pretty drunk, made some pizzas, played some card games and halo and passed out around 4AM. Saturday afternoon was spent at the beach surfing and drinking.

Saturday night we pregame with tequila shots and rum drinks while we're all getting ready to go to dinner. After dinner, we wander to the nearest bar and proceed to get shitty. We're there a couple hours and then I timetravel. Wake up to the sound of the ocean on my friend's balcony. Nice view to wake up to except I wasn't wearing my shirt and was face-down on concrete with a couple of towels lazily draped over me, still very drunk. I accept my situation, and fall asleep in my own vomit trail for another hour or so before getting up and taking a shower.

While talking about the night in the morning I discover that we had gone to at least one other bar after I had blacked out. There we proceeded to drink a lot more, I signed bar tabs by drawing dicks, pissed some dude off because he came back from the bathroom and I was sitting at a table across from his girlfriend (he literally picked her up over his shoulder and carried her out of the bar), and then I made it a point to pee on some kind of a shark in the parking lot while waiting for a cab. Got back to my friends place and spent a while puking off of his balcony until I passed out, which worked out because I had a very minimal hangover Sunday. Successful weekend!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Add To Favorites

Jump to: