Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

looking at a 2006 Moomba LSV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beej77r

City: Columbia

PostPosted: Aug 19, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: looking at a 2006 Moomba LSV Reply with quote

What's up everyone, I am looking at a 2006 Moomba LSV, i am wondering if anybody had any issues with this boat, any good things they like more than others. This is my first boat, I grew up skiing on the lake, did alot of Slalom coarse stuff, kneeboarding, and early wakeboarding. We had an old Stars and stripes Mastercraft... Boy things have changed since then...

Anyway, the boat looks to be in good shape, it has like 236hrs on it. I guess the ECU on the perfect pass went out, but he has a new one to install in the boat.

My main purposes for the boat- wakeboard, surfing, and just a run around boat with the family...

Thanks in advance!
STANG KILLA SS
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Killeen TX

PostPosted: Aug 19, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im on my 2nd LSV
2006 is a great year because it has the same hull (running surface) as the brand new '14s.
so same wake as a brand new one.
i had a '03 and '11 currently. they have been flawless for me.
great boats. you cant beat what you get for the money. no other wake boats can compare in that department.

PostPosted: Aug 19, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome! Thanks for the feedback! all reviews i have read on it have been pretty good. just need to find the time to go look at it!
Beej77r

PostPosted: Sep 09, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to give an update. I did purchase the 06' outback V... love the boat!
The wake board wake is pretty good with out ballast, surfing, will require more weight in the boat... there is just no way around it... but overall, we have enjoyed the boat! I have a laundry list of things I want to do over the winter to upgrade stuff ect. Great boat, and I couldn't beat the price for a V-drive...

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: