Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

another ballast question DOH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stang7tl
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Hobe Sound

PostPosted: Jun 07, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: another ballast question DOH Reply with quote

I am doing a johnson and a simer pump in my 74 CC I did my I/O with simers so I got the gist of it but looking for second opinion to confirm

Ok
I have a 3/4" drain plug hole in mid boat I could plum into
but did buy a 1.5 thru hull

so question 1 for those 2 pumps to be feed water will the 3/4 do or should I just man up and drill another LOL

My johnson pump is Ignition Protected but I am mounting both up front in closed bow
Now I plan on running the feed lines through the floor using one of my vent channels. I have 2 scoops on bow I will WYE the 2 4"vinyl hoses to the other channel so i still get all flow use of both scoops.
I believe this will be fine?

NOW man question I want to run my rear supply line by using 3/4" PVC on the under belly of the deck. I dont have any other way to hide it b/c the boat has no gunnel storage at the bottom.
So im sure it will pump fine and I believe that it will reverse well do to self priming but asking if anyone knows for fact?

I dont want to split pumps front and back b/c of running long wire length and if I run the supply line back through the bilge I will need to cut a hole in the back and I really have no room
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> DIY Projects All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: