Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

mp3 player for wakeboarding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
modspec

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: mp3 player for wakeboarding Reply with quote

out of curiosity, what do everyone use to listen to music with when boarding?

I've seen people use waterfi ipods but just wanted to see if there are other suggestions out there, thanks!!
GnarShredd
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: St Pete.

PostPosted: Feb 25, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the day I got a waterproof case for my iPod. Worked pretty well but I think my iPod eventually died because of it (due to shock on the hard-drive when I fell, it was just on an arm-band). There's some companies out there that make cheap, flash-based MP3 players. Can't hold a ton of songs but good enough to put a playlist on and won't break due to shock from falls.

Alternately, just turn it up real loud in the boat!
BrtnDan
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Feb 25, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get yourself some wetsound Rev10s. Ideally 4 of them.
twolfcorner2009

PostPosted: Feb 27, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use an H20 audio armband and headphones for the majority of my riding because I ride behind an 03 ProStar with some sacs and a pylon.
Ddallier

PostPosted: Oct 11, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried the armband waterproof pack but hated the slight tugging feeling you occasionally get because of the wires, especially when really boned out in a flip. I got the waterproof iPod but it broke when the metal contacts rusted; sent me another and the same thing. It also tugged since it was in my pocket, which also made me nervous fort losing it

Anyone tried the one they are selling at actionaudioplayer.com? It says it's replaceable which sounds good after shelling out $249 for the iPod.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: