Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Is it safe to take my CWB transcend to cable parks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgb033

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Is it safe to take my CWB transcend to cable parks? Reply with quote

I mainly ride behind a boat and Ive gone to a cable park only once. I really loved it and when spring hits I plan on going alot more. When I went the first time I just rented a board to be safe. I have a 2012 CWB transcend and Im not worried about scratches on my board, I just dont want to break a fin off or something because the board has a pretty deep center spine and deep molded fins. No where can I find that anyone uses it or any information that says its ok to take out on obstacles. So I was wondering if any of yall could give me some advice. Would taking that board out to the cable park damage it? If so then I might just save up and get an older model or used slider board for when I want to go but I would rather not.
GnarShredd
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: St Pete.

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're going to be there a TON, it might be worth picking up a cable board. But in my experience, wakeboards are pretty tough. Unless you make a mistake and smash in to the side of a rail or catch on the edge of something with a fin, the board will be fine. Just a few scratches, but nothing major. Rails/ramps at cable parks usually have a pretty good surface on them so the sliding itself isn't going to mess things up.
tdickman4
Criminal
Criminal

City: Cincinnati

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're probably safe to use it there but having a cable board is so much nice for at the cable park. I am selling my CWB Vibe which is in excellent condition for only $100 plus shipping if you live outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. that is a steal and you can't go wrong with getting an extra board for the cable park.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: