Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Looking for people around Indianapolis area

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wheelie Monster

City: Rushville

PostPosted: Feb 04, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for people around Indianapolis area Reply with quote

I have a 2001 malibu wakesetter 23ft lsv and try to go out atleast once a week when weather is good but looking for some more people who enjoy riding. I just posted a pic of my boat in the "share your boat" forum. I live in Rushville about 45 min southeast of Indy, so during the week we head to brookville lake a lot but I would not be opposed to trying out Geist more often, or the Ohio river. Looking to meet some people who are into surfing and boarding to meet out on the lake or who want to ride with us and just help throw in some on gas. Couple months will be go time so hope to get some spring plans going.
-Kyle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
zachb91

PostPosted: Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im game. i got a boat but yeah its down right now lol. ill be able to throw in some gas this summer to. and a place for some people eto stay if yall wanna hit up Sullivan sometime. hoping to get me a new board this year to lol. mines a little nah lets just say way outdated lol
swollboarder03

City: Indianapolis/ Nineveh

PostPosted: Apr 30, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at IUPUI next year and there's a private lake my buddy owns off 465 at Southport. I wanna be able to find a pull in Indy during the fall i'll board until november early december. Can't let kids in Florida get an edge
buckthis
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Jun 04, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle, my brother married a girl from Rushville, I think that makes us cousins Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Find a Pull All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: