Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

1999 Moomba $10,000.00 OBO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobia256

PostPosted: Dec 19, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: 1999 Moomba $10,000.00 OBO Reply with quote

I know this is my first post on here, but I am trying to help out a friend that has not computer skills. Below is a description of the boat. He is selling the boat as he thought made a deal with someone to buy it and ordered a brand new Moomba to his specs. Well the deal fell though and now he is stuck with two boats. I will get pics as soon as I get to his house to do so. He is the second owner and washes and waxes the boat after every use. Boat is located in the outer limits of Charleston, SC. If you have questions PM me and I will get you the answers.

Moomba: 1999/Water Ski/Wakeboard Boat w/ Sky Pylon for Wake Boarding Indimar
Engine/V8/325 H.P Inboard Drive
225 Original Hours (Carbs Just rebuilt)
Blue Hull/White bottom and trim
Trailer Boat Mate
Custom fit Cover
All in exceptional condition only used in fresh water

10,000.00 or best offer
twolfcorner2009

PostPosted: Dec 19, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ballast?

And he waxes his boat after each use? I find that exceptionally hard to believe; washing not so much as we do the same, but waxing after each use you'd spend more time waxing the boat than actually riding in it.
cobia256

PostPosted: Dec 19, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about ballast but I will find out. As for the washing and waxing. As I said he is the second owner. Since he bought it in 2004-5 when he retired from the coast guard. He has a lot more time on his hands than the average boater so yes he washes and waxes after every use and also Armor All's the seats to. As I said this boat is very well taken care of. He does not use it that often since getting his new boat.
jamespjackson95
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Dec 19, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some pictures would help show the boat.
fd2blk
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this Mac's Boat? If so I was going to buy this a few years back but decided on an outboard so I could fish and shrimp as well as wake board. Anyway if it is here are a few shots I took when I was considering this boat and it was super clean and there are many times I wish I had bought this boat, I blurred the tag numbers to protect he innocent.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: