Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Nautique 230 vs. Tige Z3 vs. Malibu Mxz 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesHawk101

City: Clearwater

PostPosted: Oct 01, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Nautique 230 vs. Tige Z3 vs. Malibu Mxz 24 Reply with quote

I am planning on getting a new boat soon and these are the 3 we were looking at. I am looking at the 2012 Tige Z3, 2012 Nautique 230 or the 2013 MXZ. I mainly wakeboard and thats all I want to do. Wakesurf a little, but it isnt very important. Out of those 3 which would throw the biggest and best wake. Keep in mind that I would be using it in saltwater. I am mainly thinking the Nautique because of the Coastal Edition and the quality of Nautiques. Also because Nautiques are used at the Gravel Tour in Orlando and once I get a new boat I plan on competing a lot there. What are your thoughts?
BrtnDan
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No interest in Mastercraft?

I love my Axis. Would recommend to anyone.
sawyer1206

City: Angleton

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! Saw you posted this same question over on wakeworld and it stirred up quite a heated debate. My suggestion is use these forums to meet some folks that are willing to give you a pull on some different boats and then decide what boat you will go with.
Nukleuz

PostPosted: Oct 09, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also looking at a SAN 230 at the moment.
Looks like an awesome bit of quip"!!

Hope the deal goes through!
JamesHawk101

City: Clearwater

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sawyer1206 wrote:
WOW!! Saw you posted this same question over on wakeworld and it stirred up quite a heated debate. My suggestion is use these forums to meet some folks that are willing to give you a pull on some different boats and then decide what boat you will go with.

Yep I didn't even mean for that to happen but now it has 93 replies so it lit up. People with different boats are very opinionated. But as a update we are looking into the G23 now instead of the 230 and the Tige Z3 still.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: