Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

2006 Moomba Mobius LS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walker99

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: 2006 Moomba Mobius LS Reply with quote

Wondering if anyone has been behind a mobius LS DD. I'm in the market for a new boat, and found what looks like a pretty good deal on a 2006 LS. Has about 70 hours, 3 ballast system, cruise, and wakeplate. I understand it's not a die hard wake boat, but just interested on how it actually performs for this and to hear from someone who has either tried to surf or wakeboard behind one. I'm trying to find a boat that will do a little bit of everything.

I would like information on 2006 or newer due to the newer hull design, but any information would be helpful.
anw7405
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: edmond

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no personal experience but anything above an 04' moomba should be a quality boat. Most pepole that have moombas love them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: