Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

EAST TENNESSEE CREW

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joeharness15

City: Greeneville

PostPosted: Oct 01, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: EAST TENNESSEE CREW Reply with quote

looking for some people to ride with in east TN (johnson city/greeneville/knoxville area) lakes cherokkee, douglas, boone, or whatever. have all my own gear and will definetly chip in on expenses.
DJBusyB

City: Knoxville

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me on your contact list for next season. I am in West Knoxville, work in Morristown, and usually ride with my family on Ft Loudon (rarely) or Norris Lake (preferred). On occasion I will drop in on Cherokee, if I tow my boat to work and camp there on a weekend.

PM me for more details.

I'm 47, wife 51 and we both ride behind a 2001 Calabria Sport Comp VTS w/1250 lbs ballast. I have a nice curvy wake and after 4 seasons of riding am finally consistently landing wake-to-wake. Rule for my boat....NO TUBES! Smile Kids hate it but my 18 yr old daughter, 30 yr old step daughter, and 13 yr old step-grandson all wake!

Brian

Joeharness15

City: Greeneville

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will do man. im actually only 18 myself. i ride with family too since no friends will get in on the sport since not many have $60,000 to shell out for a boat and $200 in gas each trip. we live in greeneville and have a place and a dock on douglas lake so its always a fun time. would be cool to meet up sometime durring the season man.
SilverMustang35
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Johnson City

PostPosted: Apr 05, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Johnson City, Usually hit up boone or South Holston. Give me a yell if you make it down this way. We generally go out, ride, chill for a little and ride more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Find a Pull All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: