Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

KIte Trip November 28th to December 5th

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bambamski
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Calgary

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: KIte Trip November 28th to December 5th Reply with quote

There's a group of southern Alberta kiters going to Cuba on a kiteboard trip at the end of November.

Here's a link to our post on highasakite.ca

http://www.5wwwww5.com/highasakite/viewtopic.php?t=968&sid=aec7a0b4554cb00d016dc769328f2003&mforum=highasakite

If you're brave enough to sneak into Cuba there will be around 28 in the group over a two week period that will be there. Not everyone is a kiter, they'll be some families with kids going ect ect. I'll be there November 28th to December 5th. Some will be there the second week and some will be there for the whole two weeks...

We are going to Guillermo in Cuba, I've been a couple of times already and it's a great flat water kiteboarding area for sure.... Just search guillermo in the Non wakeboarding area. I've posted a bunch of pics from past vacations...

PM me if you'd like some more information...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Kiteboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: