Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Tantrum needs lots of help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carp22

City: great falls

PostPosted: Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Tantrum needs lots of help! Reply with quote

First of all... I know this is horrible and not even close but I need tons of help because id like to land the tantrum... I tried it about 20 times this week and this is the closest I got... I feel like theres too many things to think about and I am getting no pop off the wake.. Any advice will help.
Thanks in advance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdjODqnT5Ck&feature=youtu.be
ronix14

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a pretty good attempt. You're squaring up well, you have a decent cut, the only problem I can see is that your taking the trick straight back and "hucking" the flip instead off popping up to get the height for the rotation. Also playing something other than Rihanna in the boat might help you land the trick Razz.
twolfcorner2009

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're hucking it like Ronix says, and when you're doing that, you're not extending at the top of the wake which leads to you getting no air off the wake. Also, focus on keeping your arms bent and the handle pulled to your waist: it'll help in the air to keep you on axis when you're rotating and you also won't have the handle getting popped outta your hand mid rotation.

I just landed my first tantrum last summer behind my buddy's x2. It's one of my favorite tricks. A huge laid out tantrum just looks awesome, no matter the skill level of the rider.
carp22

City: great falls

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you... And the Rihanna was not my fault, I cant help that my friends play annoying music while im out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: