Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Board advice please guys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenchu101

City: PLF

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Board advice please guys Reply with quote

Hi people,

Just had my first wakeboarding lesson last weekend and I want to buy my own board.

I'm 6 foot and 12 1/2 stone, the instructor guy said I need a board between 137-142. I have a limited budget, want to buy my board new and one I keep for a while that will stick with me through the demands of getting more experienced.

Please can you look at the following link and tell me which boards you think would be best? kinda drawn to the Ronix Mana 2011 139 board for some reason.

I will be doing probably all cable park this year moving onto boat towed next year.

Thanks for taking time to read this guys and any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.roho.co.uk/watersports/Me...akeboards.html

Thanks again
ronix14

PostPosted: Aug 11, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for the Mana. I had an '09 and I love it. I'm riding an '11 Bill at the moment, but I think I'm going to keep it at home so I can ride the local cable park without having to worry about fins and taking the board back and forth between lake and home and I'll probably buy either the 2012 Mana or the new 2013 Code22 that is Dean Smith's new design for a wakeboard. If anybody reading this knows anything about the Code22 please share that too. I've heard that it's a flex board? is this true?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Newbie Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: