Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

noobie need some help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsr21

PostPosted: Jul 15, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: noobie need some help Reply with quote

hello everyone .. i am new to this fourm .. and i am thinking about getting into wakeboarding
i snowboard in the winter so im familiar with the style i just got a couple questions
what kind of wake board should i look for , i don't want one to expensive?

is the (bodyglove concept) wake board they sell at Canadian tire any good? or would it be a waste of money ?
any info will be helpful thankyou
FlyZone CR
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica

PostPosted: Jul 15, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would indeed be a waste of money. Look for a closeout deal anywhere online of Liquid Force, Hyperlite, Ronix, CWB, O'brien, Slingshot (I'm sure I'm forgetting one or a few). Cheap too and 100x better.
If you have a chance to try some boards to find out what shape/size etc you like, grab that chance.

skye120
Criminal
Criminal

City: Knoxville

PostPosted: Jul 15, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slingshot boards are awesome they have a good flex feel to them alot like a snowboard and are great boards with awesome customer service. I came from snowboarding as well and love the way the flex boards ride. If the Slingshot isnt the way you want to go i would still go with a flex board liquid force has a few most brands do some type of flex board to get the snowboard feel
Ps205Rider
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 17, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyZone CR wrote:
That would indeed be a waste of money. Look for a closeout deal anywhere online of Liquid Force, Hyperlite, Ronix, CWB, O'brien, Slingshot (I'm sure I'm forgetting one or a few). Cheap too and 100x better.
If you have a chance to try some boards to find out what shape/size etc you like, grab that chance.
x2 They aren't cheap, but you will be better in the long run to buy a decent board. Look for some 2011 closeout deals, that will save you some $$$. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Newbie Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: