Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

NEWB Board Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jordanskillman

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: NEWB Board Question Reply with quote

Hey,
I have been wakeboarding for years, but only within the last few years started trying inverts and spins. I am currently on an old, crappy O'brien bought for about $150 new. I am looking to upgrade (in hopes it will help my pop) and deciding between the O'brien Natural and the Liquid Force Watson Classic. Liquid Force seems to be clearly the better brand, although the O'brien seems to be a good board. Any input would be very helpful!

Also, for those of you who have made the switch, how big of a difference is there from a ski pylon (2-3 feet high) and a tower?

Thanks a bunch!
FunkyBunch
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: The Colony

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy the watson classic. I bought my first LF board the watson hybrid last September and love the board. I am getting close to buying another board either the Harley or Witness and both those boards are loosely based on the watson classic.
vette74
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Houston

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I currently have the Obrien natural and I like it. However, I have never ridden a Watson I think either choice you really cannot go wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Newbie Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: