Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

New to wakeboarding.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bultaco

PostPosted: Jun 01, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: New to wakeboarding. Reply with quote

Hi all,

New to wakeboarding, first time was last weekend, had a lot of fun. Waterski'ed before that which seemed to help with the getting up part. Looking to buy my own wakeboard now. Have one for sale locally on CL, its a CWB board but owner only used twice, bought couple years ago, doesn't know model. Pictured is attached (maybe identify it?) was wondering if it would be a good board for beginner and to progress on to harder stuff. Would I need to measure board for size?

I seem to catch on fast so was looking for board that wouldn't hold me back soon after learning more. If the board on CL wouldn't be a good choice for fast learning beginner, my budget for one would be about 350$. Any suggestions.

Board would be for boat only. I'm 5'11 155lbs.

Appreciate the help and commments.
Thanks,
Chris

Heres link to posting http://grandisland.craigslist.org/spo/3041603592.html
wakechick13
Addict
Addict

City: Lake Lewisville, Texas

PostPosted: Jun 07, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a local ski or wakeboarding shop that is around you?? If you do they can probably help you out a bunch on deciding which board is right for you and then you can go from there. That is what I had to do because I had no idea where to start. That started my love of ski shops too Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Newbie Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: