Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Hyperlite premier/ focus bindings, good or bad ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcgreen85

City: Marion Junction

PostPosted: May 20, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Hyperlite premier/ focus bindings, good or bad ? Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, this is my first post. I'm also new to wakeboarding. My brother has an obrien player 141 & he took me & started teaching me. I'm hooked, I would like to buy my own board & someone told me that the hyperlite premier would be a good starter board for me & I wouldn't out grow it. I am learning very fast, I'm jumping & landing good, so I want a board that I can actually do tricks on not just cruise behind the boat. Would this be a good board & if not please recommend some I'm open to suggestions as I have basically no knowledge about wakeboarding. Thanks for your advice
mcgreen85

PostPosted: May 21, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...if anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. There aren't any places where I live that will let me demo a board so I'm just trying to find out as much info as possible before I buy one.
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: May 21, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The premier was the old Pro model board from Danny Harf until he left Hyperlite to ride for Ronix. It was a top selling board for years so Hyperlite was smart and moved it into a package deal. It is a good package from Hyperlite. I would also recommend looking at the Watson Classic package from Liquid Force. That is another pro model that was moved to a package setup because Watson was given a new pro model a few years back.

http://www.boardstop.com/product_info.php?products_id=5627

http://www.boardstop.com/product_info.php?products_id=5864

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
mcgreen85

PostPosted: May 21, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks for the links. So both of these boards are pretty much in the same class ? I should be able to make progress on them but not outgrow it to fast ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Newbie Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: