Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Just Need Some Wetsuit Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wingking

PostPosted: Apr 09, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Just Need Some Wetsuit Suggestions Reply with quote

I am a wakeboarder.
About an hour and a half south of Buffalo

I am looking for a wetsuit to extend the season and make morning sessions more enjoyable.
Water Temp Range, 55 - 75, degrees F

I am thinking about getting a spring suit rather than a full suit. My cold sensitivity isn't very high as I could go out with just a bathing suit in high 50s water. I just want to be out longer and I figure a spring suit will just add that extra comfort without going overboard.

Here's the problem:
My price range is only up to about $130.
I know you get what you pay for but hey I only wakeboard for 2 months out of the year and its often 70 degrees or warmer.

So if anyone has any suggestions on the brand, type, or thickness that would be much appreciated. Or even brands to aviod would be helpful.

I'm looking for something new so please don't try to sell me your stuff.

Sorry for the long post and thank you.
mgs917
Addict
Addict

City: Spartanburg

PostPosted: Apr 09, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have much knowledge of wetsuits, but if I were you I would look on ebay. I have looked on there before and there seemed to be a bunch that would be in your price range. Sorry I do not know what to recommend as far as wet suits.

Another option would be a heater top. I wear one in the early/late season and sometimes in the mornings. I ride in Ohio, so we deal with similar temps. I wear a jet pilot one. I know oneill makes them and there are other brands. I wear something similar to this:

http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detail/3711A00

also, check on that website as there are many wetsuits in your price range.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Newbie Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: