Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Slider Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squirrelfish33

PostPosted: Feb 17, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Slider Help Reply with quote

So my friend and I are design students, and avid wakeboarders/wakeskaters. For one of our design projects we are working on a design for a portable wakeboard slider, and we need some help on the market trends. We would greatly appreciate it if you could spare 2 minutes of your time and fill out a survey for us.

As a little background...we have both wakeboarded for most of our lives (I have picked up wakeskating over the past few years). I've always wanted to hit rails and sliders...but never had much of an opportunity as I don't live on a lake to build my own, and the closest cable park is about 4 1/2 hours away. I know the Rave sliders kind of fizzled out and you can't find them anymore...and there really aren't many viable options out there (especially for people not living on a lake), which is why we decided this could be a good project to take on.

The qualities that we know we want in it are that it will be portable (more so than the Rave was), it needs to stay stationary when you hit, it needs to be strong, and ideally it will be customizable (maybe buy part now, more later?). Unfortunately due to the difficulty to have something that answers all these problems while floating on water, the cost will be pretty high, so we are also curious to see how much somebody is willing to pay for an ideal portable slider.

Again, we are all for building your own if you have the ability to...but we are trying to find a solution for people that don't have that ability.

We'd really appreciate it if you could fill out this survey (10 questions), and any other input you might be able to give us. THANKS!

-Spencer

survey - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3VW8SCG
FlyZone CR
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica

PostPosted: Feb 17, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done. Good luck!
GnarShredd
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: St Pete.

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: