Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

we need public hangings.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LFADAM
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: New York City

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09, that smug grin...

I hope his prison guards wear earplugs.
b_girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's absolutely disgusting. I too have a feeling that their comments were just what the kid wanted to hear. It boggles my mind how someone could be capable of something like that, then proceed to do what this kid has done in court.

I have a feeling though that someone in prison with him will have no problems in straightening this kid out... look at that smirk on his face in the photo on the right!! Someone's gotta wipe that off his face.
goofyboy
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Houston

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devil's advocate: we have no idea what this kid went through on a daily basis. Was he tormented / tortured by the kids he killed? If so, I can understand his unremoresfulness.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Mogadishu

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goofyboy wrote:
Devil's advocate: we have no idea what this kid went through on a daily basis. Was he tormented / tortured by the kids he killed? If so, I can understand his unremoresfulness.

That isn't an excuse......nor does it help understanding or make it even somewhat okay.....
eeven73

City: Halfway

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be flippant.

But, I think it is worth note that in this case none of the proposed weapons bans/bills/legislation/laws/restrictions would have stopped this. He used a 22 caliber pistol.

goofyboy
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.J. wrote:
goofyboy wrote:

That isn't an excuse......nor does it help understanding or make it even somewhat okay.....

Why not? If he had busted one of the guys in the head with a bat and didn't care, would that be different because he did not kill them?

Look, I'm not at all saying what he did was right. It was an a$$hole move.

What I am getting at is that maybe these people made his life such hell that there is no way he would feel any remorse.

E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeven73 wrote:
Not to be flippant.

But, I think it is worth note that in this case none of the proposed weapons bans/bills/legislation/laws/restrictions would have stopped this. He used a 22 caliber pistol.

Correct. But think of the lives saved if Neill McCauley, Chris Shiherli & Michael Cheritto didn't have high capacity AR's that fateful day in LA...
jgriffith
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Boerne

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.J. wrote:
eeven73 wrote:
Not to be flippant.

Correct. But think of the lives saved if Neill McCauley, Chris Shiherli & Michael Cheritto didn't have high capacity AR's that fateful day in LA...

Didn't they use illegal guns too? SBR, full autos, not to mention they were prolly convicted felons. So I guess the old saying is true...criminals break laws.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goofyboy wrote:
E.J. wrote:
goofyboy wrote:

Why not? If he had busted one of the guys in the head with a bat and didn't care, would that be different because he did not kill them?

Look, I'm not at all saying what he did was right. It was an a$$hole move.

What I am getting at is that maybe these people made his life such hell that there is no way he would feel any remorse.

Even if someone was to take drastic measures and do something that they can't take back, there is the "right and wrong" aspect to it. After the fact, assuming they are not a sociopath, you'd think they'd have remorse. Knowing that what was happening to you was wrong(we're assuming this of course), but your reaction to it was also poor judgment. That usually brings on feelings of guilt and remorse. You know, the whole two wrongs don't make a right...

That doesn't even take into account that the said person then went as far as to taunt those grieving his actions....both his family/loved ones and the victims.
jgriffith
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

goofyboy wrote:

If true, what did their parents do to deserve what he said to them?

I have heard of an eye for an eye, but a life for being picked on? If he was picked on you can understand his unremoresfulness for killing them?
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

jgriffith wrote:
E.J. wrote:
eeven73 wrote:
Not to be flippant.

Didn't they use illegal guns too? SBR, full autos, not to mention they were prolly convicted felons. So I guess the old saying is true...criminals break laws.

I agree.....
jgriffith
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool reference though, I haven't scene that movie in a while, might have to dig it up!
goofyboy
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, we don't know what he went through... picked on, no, that's a bit extreem. What about beaten every day? What about being punched every day by all three or four guys he shot? Was he ever held down and sodomized, like the one kid was for an initiation into his high school band? We don't know.

At some point, some people really don't care about their tormentor/s being people any longer and snap and they want to inflict as much pain as they can.

pet575
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Kansas City, MO

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree in being surprised that the judge didn't find him/his attorney in contempt of court for that and order that he remove it. Maybe the judge figured it would just be another factor in handing him the heaviest sentence possible and that contempt would be a meaningless log thrown on the fire.
eeven73

City: Halfway

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heat is one of my favorite movies.
Okie Boarder
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Edmond

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just goes to show that humans are very capable of committing evil and horrible acts upon their fellow man.
buckthis
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Mar 22, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok goofyboy, how long were you tormented for?
Nor*Cal
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Sac

PostPosted: Mar 22, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jgriffith wrote:

Not to mention the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban was in effect so even if they were semi-auto with capacity to accept detachable magazines and had another evil feature like a pistol grip the gun would have been illegal.

goofyboy
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Mar 25, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckthis wrote:
Ok goofyboy, how long were you tormented for?

HA! I was picked on enough. Nothing like some of the things I have read about over the years.

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A Missouri mother has been charged with child abuse and murder after police said she let her boyfriend rape her 14-month-old infant, resulting in the child’s death.

Prosecutors in St. Charles County on Monday released details about how 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell sent text messages to her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, indicating that she was willing to let him have sex with her daughter even though she knew he had previously been convicted for sexual abuse of a minor.

“In those text messages, she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things,” St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar told KTVI. “It is very, very disturbing.”

Lohmar said that Prince sexually assaulted the infant and then strangled her to death.

“Ashlynn was sexually assaulted causing multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum with massive hematoma in the area of the pelvis,” the probable cause document states. “The injuries to her anus and rectum of Ashlynn were sufficient to eventually cause her death even without the strangulation.”

Howell was being held on $1 million bond and was schedule to be arraigned on Tuesday. Prince remains in jail awaiting trial for first-degree murder charges.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/18/police-infant-died-after-mother-invited-pedophile-boyfriend-to-rape-child/
b_girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is mortifying. How can people like this actually exist?!
rowlex
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: seattle

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^+1
cruel and unusual punishment is ok with me to.
Okie Boarder
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sick, twisted and sad. It never ceases to amaze me how screwed up people can be. It always makes me wonder what happened to the person earlier in life that created such a monster.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a hunch, but i'd bet meth was involved somewhere along the way.
pet575
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Kansas City, MO

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:
just a hunch, but i'd bet meth was involved somewhere along the way.

Very probable, with St. Charles County, MO being the location.

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAXONBURG (KDKA) – A Saxonburg man has been arrested for dousing his then-girlfriend’s 7-year-old son with a flammable liquid.

Then police say the man’s own 15-year-old son set the younger boy’s shirt on fire.

Edward B. Myers, 35, allegedly used his cell phone to film the attack at his Carol Drive home as he watched the boy burn.

According to the criminal complaint Myers, and his 15-year-old, and 11-year-old sons also repeatedly shot the victim with airsoft guns, and pellet-type guns.

Police say the boy was taken to the hospital for third-degree burns on his face and chest, and welts on his forehead.

Myers is in the Butler County Prison on $250,000 bail.

Saxonburg Police Chief Joe Beachem told the Butler Eagle that the 15-year-old is facing similar charges in juvenile court.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/07/11/man-and-son-arrested-for-setting-7-year-old-on-fire-videotaping-it/
STPHNSN23

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what. the. fnck?
jgriffith
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 15 year old didn't have a chance at life having a piece of &hit dad like that. I just don't get it, I need to stop reading this thread makes me sick.

I hope Bubba feels the same way about him.
Okie Boarder
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 15, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelievable.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Aug 09, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alleged Killer Posts Picture Of Dead Wife On Facebook

SOUTH MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A grisly murder scene in South Miami has ended up on Facebook after the alleged killer posted a picture to the social networking site.

Derek Medina, 31, of South Miami posted a picture of his dead wife Thursday morning on a Facebook page attributed to him. Police found the woman’s body in the townhouse at 5555 SW 67 Avenue.

There was a 10-year-old girl at the home, authorities said, but she was not hurt.

CBS4 has confirmed the identity of Medina with South Miami Police Sgt. Rene Landa.

The picture, which CBS4 and CBSMiami.com have chosen not to show, shows a woman identified in the post as Jennifer Alfonso, bent over backwards at the knees with her head in the corner of what appears to be a kitchen.

The woman’s left arm is covered in blood and blood appears on her face as well.

Alfonso was married to Medina.

The Facebook page also had an alleged confession from Medina on the site that read as follows:

“I’m going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news” my wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope you understand me.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/08/08/man-turns-himself-in-after-fatally-shooting-his-wife/
LFADAM

City: New York City

PostPosted: Aug 09, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09, saw that...pretty crazy. I'm never OK with murder nor am I attempting to justify his behavior, but if he is telling the truth about repeated abuse from his wife...thats a tough tough position to be in. No man is going to want to admit that or seek help, and you don't want to defend yourself because then you are "hitting a woman" so what are you supposed to do? (well obviously, break off the relationship but you catch my drift) Putting up with that for a certain amount of time, I guess he reached his limit
pyrocasto

City: hendersonville

PostPosted: Aug 19, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Signed off 'one pissed off mother' the woman goes on to say that the noises Max makes are not appropriate for the neighborhood.
'Crying babies, music and even barking dogs are normal sounds in a residential neighborhood! He is not!'
The woman's deranged letter goes beyond the offensive noise complaint into even more repugnant territory, writing that Max is a 'hindrance'.
'Who the hell is going to care for him? No employer will ever hire him, no normal girl is going to marry/love him and you are not going to live forever!'
Then she recommends something truly atrocious.
'Personally, they should take whatever non retarded body parts he possesses and donate it to science. What the hell else good is he to anyone!'
'Do the right thing and move or euthanize him! Either way, we are ALL better off.'
'Who says that about a child?' Max's mother Karla Begley asked City News.
She started to cry as she explained that her secondary progressive multiple sclerosis keeps her from walking and running with her son."

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2397412/Outrage-hate-letter-written-autistic-Canadian-teen-Max-Begleys-family-suggests-euthanize-him.html/

At least 50% of the population is retarded so I discount what they think or feel automatically.
bmock50
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Dodge City

PostPosted: Aug 19, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard about this happening today in my neighborhood.....

http://1350kman.com/manhattan-homicide-case-comes-to-close-with-official-sentencing/

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/170543666.html

bmock50
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Dodge City

PostPosted: Aug 19, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard about this happening today in my neighborhood.....

http://1350kman.com/manhattan-homicide-case-comes-to-close-with-official-sentencing/

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/170543666.html

b_girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Aug 20, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyrocasto, I read about that yesterday. Made me really sad. It's repulsive. I hope they find whoever wrote that letter.

In regards to the teen that bmock50 posted about - that's disturbing too.

I'm having a baby in a few months myself and sometimes I freak myself out with thinking about things like this - what if my kid grows up and murders someone? Or what if they're murdered? What if they have a disability of some sort and people treat them like s**t, or if they treat others like s**t?? Scary...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Add To Favorites

Jump to: