Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

want to learn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Technology, Photography, and Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbcs16
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: want to learn Reply with quote

people have always told me that i take good pictures.....i just have a cheap basic camera and point and shoot. no skill on my part, just make sure the image is in the box and mash the button. anyways, i would like to get into more serious photography. looking for suggestions as to what to look for in a camera. not a particular brand, but features. i want something easy to use as i am just starting to learn but capable of taking good pics. would probably take a lot of action shots of various sports and also still pics, especially nature. also, any info on websites or maybe classes that offer quality instruction? i'm talking really starting at the basics. thanks for any help you can offer.
fotoshark

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google photography on the net (I'm not on the laptop to grab the link currently sorry) it is an amazing photography forum with everything and more.
And it's not always the camera for skill a lot of it is in the person Wink
I run a Canon Rebel XTi with a 70-300mm Sigma lens, nifty fifty aka 50mm 1.8f lens, and a UWA 10-22mm canon wide angle lens for gear so far. I started with the same idea as u, the rebels are very user friendly (now it would be the T series) and do exactly what u need and more. But at this point it isnt the price of the body that's expensive it's the lenses.

-T.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Technology, Photography, and Media All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: