Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Nautic Laugic NL4-PP GPS Install and review

View previous topic :: View next topic  
noxid8

PostPosted: Jun 06, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Nautic Laugic NL4-PP GPS Install and review Reply with quote

I installed the Nautic Laugic NL4-PP (PerfectPass) into my 2004 Moomba Gravity XLV. Here is the install guide for anyone interested http://ddixonphotography.com/nl4-install.pdf

I was looking to upgrade the PerfectPass that came with my Moomba Gravity XLV to Star Gazer. Since I had a single line display the upgrade cost was a lot. Then I found the Nautic Laugic option which saved me enough money compared to the Star Gazer for a new prop.

I must say I'm very happy with the product. No more calibrating the PerfectPass and dealing with the issues of a paddle wheel. It keeps a great consistent speed and smooth operation. I also hooked my speedometer into the NL4 so I have a GPS speedometer now as well.

Nautic Laugic is great to work with, very responsive to my emails. If your looking to get GPS accuracy with out a big hit to the pocketbook take a look at Nautic Laugic.
cadunkle
Criminal
Criminal

City: NJ

PostPosted: Jun 09, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What issues were you having with your paddlewheel that made you want to change to GPS?
noxid8

PostPosted: Jun 09, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time it just wasn't working. The wheel moved fine so it wasn't stuck. Before that and it might have been a failing wheel but I would get inconsistent speeds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: