Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Need some trick help

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What was your first invert?
Backroll
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Tantrum
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Frontroll
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

coda281

City: San Antonio

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Need some trick help Reply with quote

Hey, I'm new here, seems like a fun place to talk and learn. I just started riding this year but can't always be on the water. what are some good ways i can still progress in this sport while im out of water? i have a trampoline and have been working on tricks but im not sure if im doing them all right yet, plus i feel like doing them on water will be a whole different experience, this is my vid of my tramp tricks if u have constructive criticism http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTzsI6CF60E im down in san antonio so hit me up if ur close or wanna go to tsr anytime thanks!
TheHebrewHammer
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate,

Have you done any of those inverts on the water yet? I just landed my first invert about an hour ago. It was a tantrum. I don't have a trampoline and I can't do any of the stuff you're doing in that vid. I could only do a backflip, so I went for the tantrum. With some awesome coaching, I went from never having tried an invert to stomping a W2W tantrum in 5 attempts and about 10 minutes. If you haven't already, try it. It's stupidly easy, and with that amount of trampoline experience, I'm sure it would be cake for you.

coda281

City: San Antonio

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried tantrum and landed my first one, but then couldnt get the take off right for the following attempts :/ i either would extend and try throwing it before i got to the wake or after, i hope i get to ride behind a boat soon again so i can try to throw some more inverts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: