Posted: Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm Post subject: Tige RZ2
Hey Guys, just wondering if anybody could give me some info about the Tige RZ2 example: Size and shape of wake, is factory ballast enough weight for a good wake,etc. Any Info will be appreciated Thanks
Joined: 31 Jan 2003 Posts: 5492 City: Port Clinton, Oh
Posted: Nov 16, 2010 4:40 pm Post subject:
Big Country, Don't bother asking about Tige's on here. For some reason no one likes them.
I've never ridden behind an RZ2 but the few Tiges I have been on or ridden behind I really liked. _________________ Does this rag smell like chloroform?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum