Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Practical Advise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Business and Finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swift6six
Criminal
Criminal

City: Boise

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Practical Advise Reply with quote

Guys - quick question -

I travel a lot for work. My job as a western rep takes me from western Nebraska to California and from northern New Mexico to Alaska. It sucks, but I am needing to find a better way to pay.

My company owns an airplane, and when the trips are quick, I take that, but for extended days, that isn't always available.

I need a credit card for work expenses, that will give me miles on any airline, no annual fee, and it wouldn't hurt to get a bonus on signing up. I'm not worried about interest rates because my credit is great, and I'll expense everything on the card and pay it off every 30 days. I'm tired of using my Wells Fargo card as the benefits are pretty lame.

Suggestions?
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have one for any airline... but I use a Southwest card for a number of boardstop purchases and just stock pile tickets.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Business and Finance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: