Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Anyone heard of Dropbox?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Technology, Photography, and Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taitrt
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Oct 11, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Anyone heard of Dropbox? Reply with quote

I'm running out of space on my free dropbox and figured I'd try to come here and share the love (and get some referral space maybe).

Dropbox is basically a folder on your computer that with automatically sync up with as many computers as you want it to. When I put a file in my dropbox on my home PC it syncs with the server and then puts it on my work computer so it's there for me when I get there in the morning. There's also a dropbox app for iphone and android so you can get files from your phone.

Anyways, it's totally free so there's no harm in trying it out and there's no ads or spyware or anything that come with it. If you sign up using my referral link (below) I get an extra 250mb of space for free and I'd appreciate it. Try it out and spread the word... I'd really like to see this company succeed.

http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTM3NjM1OQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Technology, Photography, and Media All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: