Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

New board help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakesurfing and Surfing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRide

City: East Lansing/Beverly Hills

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: New board help? Reply with quote

Hey guys, I've been surfing for two years on a CWB Ride 63in. and have gotten pretty good, so I'm looking to upgrade to something a little more advanced/shorter/more maneuverable. I don't know a ton about wakesurfing other than I love it, so I'd love some input on board choice.

I don't have a huge budget, so I've been looking at the Liquid Force Custom 4'10" and Thruster 4'6" as well as the Grind Water Slaysh and Inland Surfer Squirt. I'm willing to pay a bit more if there's something out there head and shoulders above these boards, but hopefully not too much.

I'm 6'1" 185, so I don't know if something in the 4'6" - 4'8" range will be too short for me, but I'm just getting bored on the CWB and looking for something a little faster and more fun.
Airjawa

City: Dayton

PostPosted: Aug 12, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife and I learned to wakesurf on a CWB ride. We used it all last year, and finally upgraded last week to a Phase 5 DD Carbon Pro. We love love LOVE the new board. We had gotten bored with the Ride as well, and this Phase 5 makes wakesurfing fun again, we're working on 360's now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakesurfing and Surfing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: