Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Problem with 08 Gator Gonzalez Binding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prior40
Addict
Addict

City: Palo Alto

PostPosted: Jun 04, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Problem with 08 Gator Gonzalez Binding Reply with quote

I took out my brand new 08 Gator Gonzalez bindings for the first time this week, and after my first 10 minutes the one of the locking mechanisms on one of my bindings popped off making it impossible to keep cinched down. Anyone else experience any problems like this?
Wakeboarder3780
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Wausau

PostPosted: Jun 05, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had problems in general with binding quality from other companies. Call them up and have them warranty it. If the company is worth anything they will replace it or fix it at no cost to you. I think unfortunately we become QA (quality assurance) for them as it seems like bindings and boards typically have more defects than you would think. The good part is even though we have to play QA a little bit, they usually replace them at no cost to you.

You just won't be able to ride for a few weeks Sad

spanky92

City: Clinton

PostPosted: Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the 2008 line of gator brand. i had a set of 08 TEAM LTD bindings and the exact thing happened to them 4 times, when i got close enough to a dumpster i thew them out. Email them and they will send you all new locks and stuff for free. I ride a gator board and love it but they are lacking in the quality control department at the binding wing of the factory.
Wazzy
Addict
Addict

City: Illinois

PostPosted: Jun 08, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a lace lock break on me (but it was my fault). Called up GB & they sent out new lace locks right away @ no charge to me.

Great Customer Service for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: