Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

found $1000 bucks in my account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Business and Finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mar 21, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: found $1000 bucks in my account Reply with quote

just checked my etrade account and I found that I have a thousand bucks just sitting in cash. What would you do with it? Any suggestions on a few stocks that I should buy? I mostly just play with my etrade account. buy and sell small cheap stocks. I watch them go up... then down... then I sell.. haha. anything you think will go up and actually stay up?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
brew
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Jackson

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pull up Yahoo, Schwab, Morningstar, etc. and look for stocks they have rated A/Strong Buy under $10. I've been playing with my wife's small 401(k) that way and it's worked out well. I loaded up on Ford a while back and it's been on a run. All of the stocks I've bought this way are up quite a bit since I started doing it.
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching for when it was $1.72. I just did not buy any.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
brew
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Jackson

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an example of what I look at:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/StockRating/srstopstocksresults.aspx?sco=10&page=1&col=13

I look at the one's under $10 and then cross reference with other sites like Schwab, Morningstar, etc. to see if their ratings are the same. Then I spread some money between 3 or 4 of them that I have heard of based on the ratings. I'll then set a target and sell it when I get there and move on to the next one. Ford is the only one I've held past my target, because I can't bring myself to sell it.
TnR6Rida
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: West TN

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could just give it to me so I can pay for my Wet Sounds amp Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Business and Finance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: