Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

My souped up capri

View previous topic :: View next topic  
homelandairtap
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 10, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: My souped up capri Reply with quote

This is my souped up capri that I used to use for wakeboarding. I am currently trying to sell or trade to get a inboard with a tower. So if anyone is interested let me know. I dropped a 350 5.7L performance engine in it and put out of water straight exhaust. It sounds amazing!!! This boat goes fast...I always forgot to bring out the GPS so I don't know exactly how fast. I've had it for a year and fixed and cleaned up everything and added a stereo and more speakers. Here's more info on it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320473194558&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Iv'e had a lot of fun on it and if i don't sell it I will have more fun on it next year. I'm not trying to use this forum to advertise my boat i just wanted to share it and what I have done to it but if anyone wants it, they can have it.
trevordj
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even imagine how awesome that would be. I have a 95 Capri with the 3.0 liter in it and it is very underpowered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Share Your Boat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: