Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Trailer ideas

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Nov 20, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Trailer ideas Reply with quote

I am looking at 90-95 sunsetters but have found quite a few that dont have a trailer. I have seen a few on regular boat trailers and am not impressed with the way they fit. I have checked out new trailers and they are out of my budget. Has anyone converted a regular boat trailer to include the rudder and prop cut out? I have a tandem axle car hauler 16' w 2' dovetail that I am playing with the idea of converting it. I dont want to get rid of it but at the same time I dont have the room for two trailers. Any ideas?
Suprahunter
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Lowell

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a the same trailer it would tale a lot of work to try to convert it.
You would be better off to convert a different brand inboard trailer. Try Planet Nautique, Malibu Crew, MC Team and Ski it Again. I have seen them there from time to time.
jasonba1
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is your budget viper customs has 2 tandem axle trailers one a supra and one a mastercraft for over half of what a new one is and the supra one has never had a boat on it. His number is 865-388-4096
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> DIY Projects All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: