Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

portable slider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakestar12

City: lake geneva...wisconsin

PostPosted: Jun 24, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: portable slider Reply with quote

i am looking to build a slider that i can pull in and out of the water.....i couldn't leave a slider in the water all the time because the water saftey patrol would be on my case.....so i need some plans/ideas on how to build a slider..
thanks
matt
Goatwake
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: college station

PostPosted: Jun 25, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and butta seeka tried to build one like that. we had like 8ft of pvc attached it to v shaped leg on one side and then put foam on other side, but waves pushed it all over place, it suckd ass. so DO NOT do it like that Crying or Very sad
finksta32

City: lake worth, FL

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can find an little old 15+ ft boat i think that would work good, just build it on top of that, i wanted to do that but could not ever find one, i just had to use barrels and foam, so i have to pull it real slow, kinds of a pain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: