Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

More shitty cops!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joebananas
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Grand Island, NY

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But for instance, when a paramedic gets pulled for driving drunk and the cop knows him and lets him go, that is wrong. Just like that cop offered us a pass. wrong."

what wrong with the cop giving the medic a ride home? The medic hasn't hurt anyone and the cop gets him off the street. I have seen this happen and the officer talked to the guy the next day and told him if he is caught like that again he is draggin his ass to jail, no questions. Seems like a fair and logical thing to do. I am sure you will have some objection.

This video is from March. I have been looking for an update but have been unable to find any.
PimpinD2
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Orlando, FL

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

being through the system many times, you know not to kick your shoes at any cop especially if you are already arrest. She got what was coming, and that reggin probably backtalked her mouth off before that.

Maybe a little excessive, but she was playing with fire right there.... dumb b|tch

ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Russia

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PimpinD2 wrote:
being through the system many times, you know not to kick your shoes at any cop especially if you are already arrest. She got what was coming, and that reggin probably backtalked her mouth off before that.

Maybe a little excessive, but she was playing with fire right there.... dumb b|tch

There you have it!!! Straight outta the mouth of a criminal! Laughing

Arrow Arrow
PimpinD2
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Orlando, FL

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink your one and only.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Webster

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If a medic shows up and is not taken to the hospital the patient has to sign off that they refused transport.

OH REALLY...

Lindsay
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: NYC

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More abusive, power tripping cop behavior....

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/07/forty-years-after-stonewall.html
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was pretty unbiased.
J_DOGG
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: New Hampshire

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny everything I have said about cops is all right here in black and white (pun intended)...

You can clearly see the brain washing, profiling and no questions asked follow the status-quo mentality that most all police officers have. 10X worse if they were a jar-head first.

Now you guys know why I roll tape every time I get pulled over.. Just them knowing I'm rolling tape changes the entire traffic stop.
I have been let off with a warning more times than not and that should tell you something... they know they can't lie and disprove tape!!!

My step father was the Chief of police for 34+ years - I think I know more than the average Joe on how cops are wired.

This thread was a nice read.

Aubs wrote:
J Dogg - I thought of you last night.

"Everyone wants a bite, it don't happen over night"!
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J_DOGG, just out of curiousity... how many times have you been pulled over?
dirtysparks
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How weird is that to be aiming a camera at the cops face when they pull you over?
nmballa
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you have the camera posittioned? Just sitting on the dash? Do you inform the cop that you are taping?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509037985&ref=profile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nmballa wrote:
Do you inform the cop that you are taping?

I bet he does and also informs him that HE pays their salary and paid for that rolling pig bin he just stepped out of. And the only reason he stopped was out of respect because his T-Top IROC Camaro could smoke that Pig Mobile if he really wanted to...
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

what wrong with the cop giving the medic a ride home? The medic hasn't hurt anyone and the cop gets him off the street. I have seen this happen and the officer talked to the guy the next day and told him if he is caught like that again he is draggin his ass to jail, no questions. Seems like a fair and logical thing to do. I am sure you will have some objection.

It is wrong for cops to give their friends a pass when they break the law, when they would arrest someone they didn't know.

"professional courtesy" equates to corruption when it involves the breaking of the law.

lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Near South Bend

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

It is wrong for cops to give their friends a pass when they break the law, when they would arrest someone they didn't know.

"professional courtesy" equates to corruption when it involves the breaking of the law.

So then what you are saying is it ok to give joe blow citizen a warning but if you know a cop (or even a medic I suppose since they know cops) then you should be held to a higher standard because of who you know.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

So then what you are saying is it ok to give joe blow citizen a warning but if you know a cop (or even a medic I suppose since they know cops) then you should be held to a higher standard because of who you know.

No. I'm saying that you should treat your buddies the same as you would treat Joe Blow. If you would not have let Joe Blow get off free if he was driving stumbling blind drunk, you should not let your fellow cops or other service professionals get off free either.

chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cameraboy, this has happened twice in this area in the few years or so, in both cases the officers were just reprimanded.

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happned most recently here was that an officer, driving drunk, hit a pregnant lady and did damage, obviously, to her and her unborn child. They tried to cover it up, and the cop called other cops who came and tried to cover things up, and nobody called 911. Somehow it got out. And it turns out that this cop had a history of drunk driving and the other officers had let him go without incident several times. People are now coming forward talking about how he acted unprofessionally in other ways too.

My point is, he could have killed this lady and her baby. Nobody stopped him or arrested him or even ticketed him in the past, becasue he was a cop and cops don't seem to protect the public from other cops.

When this happens, it makes me feel like the idea that people become cops to protect and serve ME and US is nonsense. it makes me feel like they become cops to carry a gun, run around, drive fast, and feel good about themselves, and serving you and I is incidental.

I'm sure there are some different than that though, but generally they dont' seem to be blowing the whistle on the other cops that they MUST know are breaking the law.

ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

No. I'm saying that you should treat your buddies the same as you would treat Joe Blow

He wants it both ways. If it's marginal, you should let Joe Blow off because you let your buddies off, but if it's your buddies you need to haul them away to set an example and be professional.

If someone was speeding I'm sure you've never given a warning right? But if you gave one of your 'buddies' a warning, there will be hell to pay you crooked pig!
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

But if you gave one of your 'buddies' a warning, there will be hell to pay you crooked pig!

They almost NEVER fail to give their "buddies" a warning.

Surely, you are not making the ridiculous claim that cops don't have another standard for themselves, are you?

It's deeper than speeding warnings and such. It's an abuse of power and the acquisition of priviledge.

ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm making the ridiculous claim that you have a double-standard for them.

For yourself it would be fine to give every cop who went 5 over the limit a ticket to 'set an example' or however you'd like to phrase it. If they actually enforced the law (and remember the law IS the law! Rolling Eyes ) like this with joe citizen, they are greedy pigs on a power trip, right?

Quote:

it makes me feel like they become cops to carry a gun, run around, drive fast, and feel good about themselves, and serving you and I is incidental.

Surely you are not making the ridiculous claim that the vast majority of police choose their profession simply to feel like they are above the law and satisfy their hunger for power and control ...are you?
J_DOGG

City: New Hampshire

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's attached to my handle bars pointing straight ahead - no I don't tell them I'm recording - it's sitting out in plain site for the world to see.
And yes one of them tried to tell me to turn it off and I told him no. So after the stop all I get is the audio - so I have me riding - getting pulled over and the conversation that takes place. Everything I need for court. It's funny how much room I really had to make that lane change when you are looking at it from the seat of the bike!!!! you could fit a small car in the gap I just filled, sucka and you can see that plain as day on the video.

ontrider, this year? 4 times since April 1st so far for various reasons and each time they let me go...

Disclaimer: I commute to work on a motorcycle - you all know the hard-on cops have for motorcycles.
Specifically anything that looks like a sport bike...and double that if you wear all black and look like you are going fast while sitting at a red light....

Each time was some type of lame excuse for a lane violation or unsafe pass and again once they knew I was running tape they changed their tune and let me go with a warning.... warning??? WTF??? If you pull me over you better be 100% sure you can write the ticket and it will stick or you are just harassing me and tossing your I'm an idiot in my face on a power trip...

Tape is a motorcycle riders best friend and a state troopers worst enemy.

Aubs wrote:
J Dogg - I thought of you last night.

"Everyone wants a bite, it don't happen over night"!
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

No, I'm making the ridiculous claim that you have a double-standard for them.

I am calling for ONE standard for us all. Not one for citizens, and another for cops.

Quote:

For yourself it would be fine to give every cop who went 5 over the limit a ticket to 'set an example' or however you'd like to phrase it. If they actually enforced the law (and remember the law IS the law! ) like this with joe citizen, they are greedy pigs on a power trip, right?

Ad Absurdum.

When they cover up for their fellow officer's drunk driving, it is wrong. Thank God that drunk officer did not KILL that lady and her baby.

Quote:

And they tried to cover it up and get him out of trouble AGAIN.
Surely you are not making the ridiculous claim that the vast majority of police choose their profession simply to feel like they are above the law and satisfy their hunger for power and control ...are you?

No, I am saying that when they let each other endanger us all for the sake of priviledge, they lose the right to claim that they took the job to protect us.

BR_WB
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother went out one night with a guy he knew from college who is now a cop. Our city has a LOT of cops on every corner. They were going down the main road, the cop was driving, which has a 40 mph speed limit which is lined with cops every half mile and they will pull you for going 5 over. He decided to go over 70 (while drunk) and blare past two of his friends that were on duty in separate cars while honking his horn.

He got their attention and the cops busted a u turn and lit up their lights. He then preceded to turn his music as loud as possible as the cops walked up and shined the light on his face until they realized who it was. Then they all started laughing and told him to get outta here and that they would call him once they got off duty.

Another friend was in the back who got a DUI the week before was scared shItless.

How redic is that! It's so absurd that it makes me Laughing
joebananas
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this video on the Live Leak and had to post it. WTF man, why did these cops keep coming back into the cell and keep beating the woman? Was the sink broken????

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9dc_1248408610
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to know what happened in the court case.
WilsonH
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Big Bear Lake

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bitch deserved it. Nuff said. Twisted Evil
TnR6Rida
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: West TN

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brew
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Jackson

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It amazes me that a few videos like this hit the web and the hundreds of thousands of cops out there are guilty by association. I've never had an issue with a cop that I didn't bring on myself. Not to say it doesn't happen to others, but it's the vast minority, not the majority.

The f-ing consporacy theories on here crack me up sometimes.
WilsonH
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Big Bear Lake

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brew, I agree. The cops arn't out to get anyone. Honestly the girl in the first video had it coming. There are some bad cops who will abuse power, but most of them are just normal people. And normal people get mad sometimes and do stuff they regret.

And Pineapple Express is amazing. Laughing
breazy
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jul 27, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to figure out how Marines got brought up. Maybe I just don't get it being that I am one. IDK LOL
joebananas
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a Hollywood police officer rear-ended a car in February and then arrested the driver on drunken driving charges, he and other officers talked about doctoring the report--it said a jumpy cat created a distraction--to cover up the crash.

The exchange was recorded by a dashboard camera in one of the patrol cars. The officers apparently didn't realize it was on.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=710_1248870789

cops risk prison time or at the very least losing their jobs over a simple fender bender.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing that so many of these videos show up, despite the fact that most cops are of such good character. it must just be an odd coincidence.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be because they simply feel that they have very little chance of getting caught?
brew
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Jackson

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
amazing that so many of these videos show up, despite the fact that most cops are of such good character. it must just be an odd coincidence.

It's amazing that you think a few video's showing up on the internet condemns a whole profession. There are well over 1,000,000 people in the law enforcement profession in the U.S. I would bet, so whatever video's you see and articles you read are a very small percentage of the actual population. There are bad seeds in every profession and there are people that do stupid $hit in every profession.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

There are bad seeds in every profession and there are people that do stupid $hit in every profession.

IMO, cops are just a necessary evil. Sure, I bet there are some that are selfless heroes who treat everyone with respect and are honest and upright. But they are human. And it is human nature for power to corrupt. Give a person a gun and a badge and a bunch of friends around him with guns and badges and sooner or later a feeling of entitlement and the right to skirt the law that they are supposed to uphold creeps in.

However, I have to trust that for every 20 bad cops, there's a Serpico.

This is why I think that the police profession should be accountable to a board of civilians. Civilians who have an understanding of police work, yes, but who are civilians. And they should be elected, not appointed, and the position should be part time with only modest pay, and there should be a term limit. We don't need politicians "policing" the police, nor other police doing it, IMO.

Considering the way cops look out for each other, and human nature, I have to believe that most cops are basically good, because if they were not, instead of dealing with harassment and cronyism, we would be dealing with much worse. Which does happen sometimes, but not usually.

I guess the best you can hope for when a cop pulls you over or you have to deal with one is that the guy you are dealing with is only corrupt to the level of fixing a few tickets, DWI, and speeding when off duty. Maybe you get one of the really good ones who don't do those things, but just let that kind of thing go on and do nothing. And 1 in a thousand you get a totally honest cop who doesn't even take advantage of his badge in minor ways AND polices his fellow cops. But I suspect that they make this guy quit sooner or later anyway....

eh, whatever. Could be worse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 3 of 37

Add To Favorites

Jump to: