Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

More shitty cops!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Near South Bend

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cameraboy I'm not going to even try and argue and defend the "Good 'ole boy club" because it happens. Unfortunately it happens with every walk of life....military, firefighters, police, doctors, politicians, thugs and gangs....unfortunately it happens.

Quote:

so you think he actually needed to punch her two more times after he and his partner had her pinned to the ground? That a punch, a slam of her head into the wall, a body slam to the ground, and two more punches is NOT a serious asswhipping for a 15 year old girl? Lovely.

Your definition of an ass whipping versus my definition is completely and totally way off. I'll say it again for you, I dont totally agree with this guys actions but this was not a serious ass whipping. Here's a quote from one of the original articles:

"Prosecutors, however, didn't think they could prove felony charges in Schene's case because the girl suffered no injuries, Goodhew said. She reported breathing troubles afterward, but SHOWED NO VISIBLE INJURIES during an examination by paramedics."

MY definition of an ass whipping would have involved bodily injury with visible injuries such as a black eye, broken nose, cuts and scrapes something to that effect. For as many times she got slammed and punched and still came out unscathed is lucky.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Webster

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Unfortunately it happens with every walk of life....military, firefighters, police, doctors, politicians, thugs and gangs....unfortunately it happens.

Well, thugs and gangs are criminals, and so are cops that allow their brothers in blue to commit crimes and do nothing about it.

The military is not currently charged with keeping us safe from domestic crime though, or safeguarding our civil rights domestically.

Politicians are lowlifes, and we get the chance to vote them out. And doctors... well, most people dont' trust their doctors either.

Quote:

She reported breathing troubles afterward, but SHOWED NO VISIBLE INJURIES during an examination by paramedics."

Where's her attorney's expert witness testimony as to her injuries? Hmm... I wonder if the paramedics are buddies with the cops...

A cop came to the firehouse when I was a volunteer and showed us his taser. He had a ball showing us how he tases suspects, then digs the needles in and rips out chunks of flesh when they are compliant and he has to pull the barbs out of their chests. And everyone thought it was f'ing hilarious. At least they pretended to, they were probably intimadated.

Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

one cop continued to harrass my roommates girlfriend about being a slut by saying she was probably the whole house's girlfriend and she just sticks around for the d|ck until she cried. In the end, they found my roommates pipe, but no drugs of any kind in the entire house. He was arrested for paraphernalia, the rest of us were let go after 5 hours.

woh. And no other cop intervened and told his brother in blue he was out of line. Nice. And people on this board argue with me when I insist that suspects be treated with the respect deserving of a citizen, no matter what they have done or are thought to have done. When you let a cop rough up a guy after a foot chase because he's angry, you essentially are sending the message that it's also ok to call luke's girl a slut and mistreat them too.

don't you guys see that? That's why I defend even people who are most likely guilty of horrible crimes. I'm defending all of US.

Lindsay
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: NYC

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

For as many times she got slammed and punched and still came out unscathed is lucky.

I'm sure she felt lucky. She complies going into the cell, she complies with the order to take off her shoes, and she gets beat up.

And if it was simply "luck" that kept her unscathed, then you agree that it appears the cop intended to cause bodily injury and asswhip her and was simply "lucky" she doesn't bruise easily.
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Russia

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I'm sure she felt lucky. She complies going into the cell, she complies with the order to take off her shoes, and she gets beat up

Laughing you people kill me. If you sent your daughter to her room and she threw a shoe at you, you would call that being compliant/respectful?

Not saying what happened was right, but it's hilarious how you all see a little tiny bit of video footage and automatically know the whole backstory and all the facts.
lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the cops were half right in the fact that there WERE (past tense) drugs in the house but the drugs were gone because they were smoked up already....It's funny how people will bad mouth somebody even when they were in the wrong from the very start. I'm sure LakeIola and his friends were completely and totally respectful to every single officer that came in there and didn't make a single smart aleck remark...

Cameraboy, just out of curiosity what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking?
joebananas
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Grand Island, NY

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Where's her attorney's expert witness testimony as to her injuries? Hmm... I wonder if the paramedics are buddies with the cops.."

WTF are you talking about?? Oh that's right you have no idea. If a medic shows up and try's to somehow cover up injuries or not report them that is a felony. Buddies or not if there are no injuries then there are no injuries.

Just by that video the officers are way out of line. She was in the cell and of no threat to them the beat down however minor was not necessary.
lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

you people kill me. If you sent your daughter to her room and she threw a shoe at you, you would call that being compliant/respectful?

Not saying what happened was right, but it's hilarious how you all see a little tiny bit of video footage and automatically know the whole backstory and all the facts.

I completely agree with you Ontrider....what happened in the previous 10 minutes while she was being booked in....what was she saying/doing to the officer the entire time being led to the holding cell....the flicking of the shoe might have been the straw that broke the camels back
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the warrant was for dealing drugs, yes?

And besides, even if they were the freakin' local cartell, they should still treat the SUSPECTS respectfully.

Quote:

I'm sure LakeIola and his friends were completely and totally respectful to every single officer that came in there and didn't make a single smart aleck remark...

Of coures, you would assume that the dirtbags provoked the cops, right? Besides, Luke is NOT a professional, trained police officer charged with keeping the public safe and required to uphold their civil rights. He's just a dude. I expect more from the professionals. NO EXCUSES.

Quote:

Cameraboy, just out of curiosity what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking?

How is that relevant in the slightest? I'll tell you after you tell me how it is relevant.

Lindsay
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: NYC

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ontrider, isn't that what we all do? It's an internet message board. For entertainment. Glad I entertained you. We all make judgments and share opinions based on limited, non-primary source information. What else is new?
LakeIolaLuke
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Lake Iola/Orlando

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawdog2131, you know what... I was respectful... all of us were... I asked the guy who put me in cuffs if he was keeping up with NBA playoffs, to which he responded "Why you wanna know?" I told him, "because were both people, and people talk about that kinda stuff" no response after that. You know what's funny? I have a "no smoking" rule in this house, because I am the primary tenant. There WERE NOT drugs in here. Just a pipe. Funny how you will badmouth somebody just cause your boys were involved.

Keep serving and protecting, we all know that's why you joined the force, right?

Hollywood
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: Door Knob

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll claim that WHATEVER she said was worth the roughing up she got. If she was physical before this happend she should have been in cuffs already.
lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not really that relevant...You seem very intelligent and educated but (and this is only MY opinion) you dont seem to have real life experience. My guess and this is only a guess, you are fairly new out of college and dont have a job working with people day in and day out. Either that or you are a bit of a schizo and think the whole world is a conspiracy....
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I dont totally agree with this guys actions but

There you go. Going and defending this chicken sh*t cowardice. My guess is you don't even realize you just did that. I'd bargain to say it is subconscious.

"I don't totally agree but" <- two separate qualifiers in 5 words.

So, upon reading between the lines on that statement, you partially agree with this fu(kstick, and you are looking to plop in some sort of defense of the action.

So, I have to ask - Are you that pre-programmed to defend your "brothers"? Or at a minimum would you reserve all judgement even in the face of overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing?

I know it's hard, but do the people you serve a favor and try harder to look at the world without the blue-tinted glasses.

Preface: I HATE litigation. BUT, If that was my kid, that guy would be out a badge and the dept would be out millions. Sometimes it is not only justified but necessary. People like that should not be in such a position of authority, and unfortunately the dept shares responsibility in that he is in that position in what is clearly a unstable mental state.

I would also press charges against that cop for assault & battery if for nothing else but to force the dept to document the event to bolster the civil case, but hopefully to force that fu(ker to spend some time with his fellow criminals. If the dept refused to file charges, double the lawsuit and list the CO individually.

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LakeIolaLuke, I will do you a favor. If you are ever up this way, I'll see if I can get you a ride along so that you can see what type of things I/we go through in a day....I'll even let you sit in the front seat. I promise after one shift you will have a completely different outlook.
Hollywood

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't justify crap like in this video.
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

We all make judgments and share opinions based on limited, non-primary source information. What else is new?

Maybe you should stop doing that?

Quote:

So, I have to ask - Are you that pre-programmed to defend your "brothers"? Or at a minimum would you reserve all judgement even in the face of overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing?

Are you pre-programmed to watch youtube then conclude that "all cops = pigs"? Sorry, but I have friends who are cops and are great guys - it's just nice to know that they all get painted with the same brush and constantly stuff on by the ungrateful public. I bet your troops in Iraq pull the same type of stuff, but instead you congratulate them and send them care packages. The only difference is that you don't see what goes on.
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ontrider, I know my share of cops too, some are great people and some are not. I have a great deal of respect for the good ones. Not all have the blue-tinted glasses on, you know.

And when the f(k did I even come close to saying all cops are pigs? I never said that, never would.

Painted with the same brush? Dude.... We live in a world where a former investment advisor/money manager just got sentenced to 150 years. I am in pretty much the exact same business and now we all get looked at though a different prism thanks to his jackassery.

So we all have our crosses to bear - it's part of the deal - and cadets best understand that going in. They need to be mentally prepared for it in that line of work.

As for our troops, if they are caught doing something like this, they need to be held accountable - period.

lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ontrider, Once again I agree. People are really quick to pass judgement before they know all the facts. Fortunately I have accepted the fact that when there is a bad officer I know I am going to get slumped into the same category as the bad guy even though I dont agree with the bad officers actions. People like Cameraboy use the word Professional as if we are some type of second coming of Christ and are supposed to be perfect at all times. It doesn't happen. If police are supposed to be so professional then why dont we get paid like it. Every profession has it's bad apples and police are no different. I love doing my job though.
Hollywood

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You admit there are bad apples yet won't seem to call the officer in this video one..........
lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chavez, You cannot prepare somebody to be mentally ready to be a police officer. Do you think I was mentally prepared the first time I was shot at?? No....How would you mentally prepare me for that? Was I mentally prepared when I had to shoot and kill a bank robber? No....How would you mentally prepare me for that? What about the day I went to work and saw a little girl who was the same age as my daughter squished under her fathers SUV because he didn't strap her in her car seat? All the mental preparation in the world WILL NOT prepare you for the stuff that you see everyday.....I could go on and on and on about all the bad things that I have seen and not been prepared for.
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

We live in a world where a former investment advisor/money manager just got sentenced to 150 years. I am in pretty much the exact same business and now we all get looked at though a different prism thanks to his jackassery.

I would never trust any of you guys with my money... no offense Laughing (one of my best friends is an investment advisor as well)

Quote:

People like Cameraboy use the word Professional as if we are some type of second coming of Christ and are supposed to be perfect at all times.

Laughing I honestly think cameraboy is just here to get people going, he gets a big kick out of it or something. He'll give you a list of 100 reasons why Jesus was a bad guy.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ontrider wrote:
Quote:

I'm sure she felt lucky. She complies going into the cell, she complies with the order to take off her shoes, and she gets beat up

Laughing you people kill me. If you sent your daughter to her room and she threw a shoe at you, you would call that being compliant/respectful?

she's in a cell. not threat to anyone. shut the door and walk away. there is zero reason whatsoever for any kind of interaction, verbal or physical.
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

she's in a cell. not threat to anyone. shut the door and walk away. there is zero reason whatsoever for any kind of interaction, verbal or physical.

I agree with you, but that wasn't my point.
If you sent your daughter to her room and she kicked her shoe at you, is that respectful of her towards you? Is that what you would consider being compliant?
That's my only question.

Obviously you aren't going to hit her. And it wouldn't be completely necessary... but you wouldn't even consider verbally reprimanding her and telling her that behaviour like this isn't acceptable and she was going to make things harder for herself by acting up?
dirtysparks
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing she was mouthing off for awhile before being put in the cell. They told her to remove her shoes and she defiantly kicked them out the door probably talking some shiz. This set off mr officer because no hoe is gonna throw a shoe at me. Maybe he was muslim or something.

Either way, that cop needs to be prosecuted. I don't need to know the whole story, that right there is pretty obvious. Paint me a picture where you could prove me wrong.
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawdog2131, you can mentally prepare people to deal with the fact that cops are not seen as the good guys by all people. You can also prepare people to keep their cool when being verbally abused. 2 words - Boot camp (yes drill sargeant).

I didn't mention the rest of that sh(t. Life sucks - but you chose your profession, you knew what you were getting in to with it so don't expect any sympathy from me cuz you ain't getting it.

lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off not looking for sympathy....trust me. Secondly how does boot camp prepare you? Boot camp is more or less made to break you down, build you up and to respect authority. Not sure what bootcamp you went to.
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawdog2131, DI talking junk an inch from your face and all you can do is stand there and take it (and he's likely spitting on you in the meantime). Would you strike the DI?

That teaches one to keep their cool in the face of adversity. All part of the training. Lashing out is not an option.

Respecting authority is a two-way street. The officer's authority is one thing, the authority (rights) of the prisoner is another thing.

If you aren't looking for sympathy, why mention the rest? Confused

LakeIolaLuke
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Lake Iola/Orlando

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawdog2131, Riding with you wouldnt teach me to respect you scumbags
edrex
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Nor*Cal

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawdog2131 wrote:
So the cops were half right in the fact that there WERE (past tense) drugs in the house but the drugs were gone because they were smoked up already....It's funny how people will bad mouth somebody even when they were in the wrong from the very start.

I live in Northern California. Its a pretty well known fact that most of the houses occupied by 18-25 year olds here have some sort of paraphernalia or even drugs. Does this mean that the cops should kick down every door and tear the house apart to find them? If so, why aren't they? Isn't this their job? Its against the law, and they know its there, so why aren't they upholding the law?
Its amazing that they could get a search warrant for a "drug trafficker" on no more evidence then people coming and going from the house. God forbid a law abiding citizen have friends that like to stop by through out the day and have to deal with that kind of bullsh1t too. Rolling Eyes

Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

WTF are you talking about?? Oh that's right you have no idea. If a medic shows up and try's to somehow cover up injuries or not report them that is a felony. Buddies or not if there are no injuries then there are no injuries.

Actually, the cop that hangs around our volunteer firehouse told us that if we ever get pulled for drunk driving, to ask the officer to give him a call and he will get us out of the jam. And he, and the local paramedics, are very tight. So don't pretend like it is not possible for a communities police and fire/paramedics to watch each other's backs.

as for you, Lawdog, I'm 36, I have a college degree, am working on a masters degree, have worked in a print shop, been a photojournalist (saw almost every thign you've seen), a corporat trainer, and now I work for a company that makes medical equipment, creating training that conforms to FDA standards. I have a child, been married 9 years, all that other stuff. Not that it makes my opinion any more or less valid.

Don't even play the "cops don't get paid enough" card. If you don't like your pay, f'ing quit. Don't use it as an excuse to act unprofessionally. why do you stay in that profession if you are so poorly paid? You get a pension, don't you? that's more than most of the rest of us get. You have job security, no? That's more than most of the rest of us get. Guarenteed yearly raises? A union? You're a cop because, for whatever reason, you WANT to be a cop. And that's good for you. I wish everyone had a job that they liked. You seem, on the surface, like a good cop. But I wager that even you look the other way when your fellow officers act inappropriately. and if that's what a "good" cop does, what do the corrupt ones do? Maybe that's unfair. Maybe you DO write tickets to people even if they know one of your fellow cops. Maybe you would report another cop for a minor violation of someone's civil rights. Maybe you would tell another cop that a racial slur is not appropriate, and maybe, if you were in Luke's house, you would have stepped in when that other cop was acting inappropriatly. However, my cousins that are cops tell me that if you did these things, the other officers would make the rest of your career a living hell.

You also never answered my questions about things you are letting slide because your brothers in blue are doing them. Your very job is corrupt at it's core. When a cop can't write a ticket to someone who knows a fellow cop for fear of problems back at the station house, that's all the crack needed in your shield to open the way for bigger corruption, imo.

what we need, IMO, is an independent civilian police review board with the power to reprimand and, if necessary, dismiss a cop. You folks clearly have trouble "policing" yourselves, in some cases.

Broccoli B
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Grand Rapids

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cameraboy"]
Quote:

what we need, IMO, is an independent civilian police review board with the power to reprimand and, if necessary, dismiss a cop. You folks clearly have trouble "policing" yourselves, in some cases.

Amen (and I work for the local PD)

lcap wrote:
you assume that i assume that my assuming is wrong and assume your assumption therefore must be correct.
joebananas
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cameraboy wrote:
Quote:

Actually, the cop that hangs around our volunteer firehouse told us that if we ever get pulled for drunk driving, to ask the officer to give him a call and he will get us out of the jam. And he, and the local paramedics, are very tight. So don't pretend like it is not possible for a communities police and fire/paramedics to watch each other's backs.

as for you, Lawdog, I'm 36, I have a college degree, am working on a masters degree, have worked in a print shop, been a photojournalist (saw almost every thign you've seen), a corporat trainer, and now I work for a company that makes medical equipment, creating training that conforms to FDA standards. I have a child, been married 9 years, all that other stuff. Not that it makes my opinion any more or less valid.

Don't even play the "cops don't get paid enough" card. If you don't like your pay, f'ing quit. Don't use it as an excuse to act unprofessionally. why do you stay in that profession if you are so poorly paid? You get a pension, don't you? that's more than most of the rest of us get. You have job security, no? That's more than most of the rest of us get. Guarenteed yearly raises? A union? You're a cop because, for whatever reason, you WANT to be a cop. And that's good for you. I wish everyone had a job that they liked. You seem, on the surface, like a good cop. But I wager that even you look the other way when your fellow officers act inappropriately. and if that's what a "good" cop does, what do the corrupt ones do? Maybe that's unfair. Maybe you DO write tickets to people even if they know one of your fellow cops. Maybe you would report another cop for a minor violation of someone's civil rights. Maybe you would tell another cop that a racial slur is not appropriate, and maybe, if you were in Luke's house, you would have stepped in when that other cop was acting inappropriatly. However, my cousins that are cops tell me that if you did these things, the other officers would make the rest of your career a living hell.

You also never answered my questions about things you are letting slide because your brothers in blue are doing them. Your very job is corrupt at it's core. When a cop can't write a ticket to someone who knows a fellow cop for fear of problems back at the station house, that's all the crack needed in your shield to open the way for bigger corruption, imo.

Let's not put words in my mouth. You obviously have no idea how an EMS call works. There is a log for every call and a pre-hospital care sheet and a copy or the original will go to the hospital with the patient. How in God's name is a medic supposed to cover up injuries? He/she does not determine where they came from he/she only reports what is seen and what is treated. Is the ER staff going to hide these injuries as well? Is the medic,ER staff and hospital floor staff going to risk licenses and careers for a bad cop? Come on man take off the tin foil hat and calm down.

Question, since when is it bad for paramedics and police officers to watch each others backs? The police help us out all the time with traffic control and clearing scenes before we go in. We help them and their families out as well. I am sure it is done in a lot of professions probably even teaching.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

There is a log for every call and a pre-hospital care sheet and a copy or the original will go to the hospital with the patient. How in God's name is a medic supposed to cover up injuries? He/she does not determine where they came from he/she only reports what is seen and what is treated. Is the ER staff going to hide these injuries as well?

ok, you have a point. I would like to hear what the ER staff said too.
Quote:

Question, since when is it bad for paramedics and police officers to watch each others backs? The police help us out all the time with traffic control and clearing scenes before we go in. We help them and their families out as well. I am sure it is done in a lot of professions probably even teaching.

when it is done at the expense of justice, someone's civil rights, or at the expence of a citizen, it is wrong.

but that's not really relevant here. But for instance, when a paramedic gets pulled for driving drunk and the cop knows him and lets him go, that is wrong. Just like that cop offered us a pass. wrong.

joebananas
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cameraboy wrote:
Quote:

There is a log for every call and a pre-hospital care sheet and a copy or the original will go to the hospital with the patient. How in God's name is a medic supposed to cover up injuries? He/she does not determine where they came from he/she only reports what is seen and what is treated. Is the ER staff going to hide these injuries as well?

ok, you have a point. I would like to hear what the ER staff said too.
Quote:

when it is done at the expense of justice, someone's civil rights, or at the expence of a citizen, it is wrong.

but that's not really relevant here. But for instance, when a paramedic gets pulled for driving drunk and the cop knows him and lets him go, that is wrong. Just like that cop offered us a pass. wrong.

She may not have even been taken to the hospital. If a medic shows up and is not taken to the hospital the patient has to sign off that they refused transport. Our sign offs are right on the back of the PCS. Other departments have that and another form to go with it. I am sure that the PD has their own reporting systems on top of the pre-hospital care sheet to help cover their ass. I am sure this girls lawyer has looked over all the paper work by now. I saw this video a while ago, maybe a month or so by now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 2 of 37

Add To Favorites

Jump to: