Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Lady's CWB Torq & Saphire for Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trucker T
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Washington, DC And I'm a Lady damnit!

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Lady's CWB Torq & Saphire for Sale Reply with quote

I'm selling my CWB set up. It's used but in excellent condition. I rode it probably a dozen times. The board is a 134 2006 CWB Sapphire and the bindings are the 2007 Ember Torqs, size medium I think (I'm a size 9). Extremely comfortable bindings and have never caused pain in my toes after a set. In fact I would keep those, but they don't affix very well to my old Hyper Light board. Selling my new set up, simply because I like my old set up better. I'm 5' 6" and apx. 123.5 lbs. based on whether or not I have successfully avoided Five Guys that week Laughing . It's a great set up for a newbie, intermediate or advanced. Honestly, I think the board would be great for someone my size or larger in any direction Wink , but not necessarily smaller. This combination lists for under $500 brand new. Yours for $275 plus shipping, or whatever we agree on. Thanks for checking it out.
Trucker T
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I would consider trading for something in similar condition/year. Would love to check a Liquid Force set up out, or another Hyper Light, or something else new to me. Thanks.
micheleb

City: Newtown

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: wakeboarding/boating Reply with quote

Hi Trucker T -- Saw your post for the bindings but I havnt bought my ski boat yet. Still looking for a SNOB - '94 or newer if you hear of anyone selling one. By the way, I was curious, where do you ski down there in DC? I live in Connecticut and am a Lady Captain. Exclamation
Michele

Trucker T
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fellow lady Captain. Sorry for the late reply. There are lots of rivers around DC I ride at...the Patuxent in MD, James in VA, and then there is Lake Anna in VA. I used to board on the Potomac River in DC, but its true filth has finally deterred me and I have sought out other places. By the way, I have a boat for sale that you may be interested in. Sending you a PM.

And a big bump on this set up. Still for sale or trade. I would also consider a trade for snowboard/ski gear.
Trucker T
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a pic of said boat. 1990 Master Craft Pro Star with monkey bar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: