Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

It's the weekend!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chukee_R
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: It's the weekend!! Reply with quote

Well today is friday which means that as of 5pm today after my work study it will be the weekend!!! Any plans for the weekend? I wish I was riding but we've had a nice little "heat wave" here this week and I think the high of the week was 10 degrees. I guess I'll just have to go out with the boys and enjoy my college years Wink Oh well, I get to go home tomorrow to do laundry and visit the good ol' wakeboard.
RUSSIAN
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: NOR*CAL

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

going to the boat show tomorrow, keger sat. night, and the superbowl on sunday. It's a good thing I don't work on mon. Laughing

K-dub wrote:
DRAGON88, everyone shall now call you Tinkerbu'....
Heezey
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: New Braunfels, Tx

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sat. morning at 8 I have to take my S.A.T Sad . Then go to a wedding after that. Can't wait

GET OFF THE SHED!!
w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

City: Cincy

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At about 530 I'll be rolling out of here & heading to a cabin in the smokies, it's girl getaway so about 5 of us will be kickin' back playing some pool, foos, ps2 & hot tubbin it... I can't wait..... Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dan
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Long Beach

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w8kechick wrote:
At about 530 I'll be rolling out of here & heading to a cabin in the smokies, it's girl getaway so about 5 of us will be kickin' back playing some pool, foos, ps2 & hot tubbin it... I can't wait..... Laughing

Damn, girls into pool, foos, ps2, hot tubs and wakeboarding? Sure you're not going to heaven, cause that's the only place I know that has chicks like that!!!!!

dan@earthwake.com
w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan,

We were going to get a couple cabana boys to come with us, to serve us drinks and stuff but the girls who have boyfriends were getting the business for it.... so that idea got nixed! Unfortunately.... I think it would have been fun. And of course we'll be watching the super bowl. But it really is a girlie wknd on top of the pool, foos, ps2. It's spa weekend so we each brought something to do for the other girls, deep conditioning (can't wait to get my hair washed that is the best part about going to a salon), manicures, I'm giving back massages etc. So maybe it is heaven.... but without men Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maestro
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: Markham

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to go snowboarding today, but all my buddies are in school... 2moro is a catch-up on work day... sunday it's superbowl party...
Dragonlady8

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get to run around with my head cutoff gettting all my crap together for my move tomorrow. Then after that I'm heading down to the SuperZoo in San Diego. After that I'm driving out to Florida.
Maestro

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Phantom, still got room for me down east sometime? Laughing
Funkster
Old School Freak
Old School Freak

City: Sea-town

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phantom,you need another driver..ha ha ha!! Fl sounds so good right now.After I got back from so.cal(it was in the 80's) to rainy Sea-town I have been bummed out, I need some nice weather.

A-town army reppin' to the fullest....holla.
Shawn Madison
Old School Freak
Old School Freak

City: Norris, TN

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w8kechick-Smokies? You heading down my way? We are expecting another snow Saturday night and early Sunday. I wouldn't want to be caught up there with that going on.

As for me- the fellas and I are heading to Fiction and will be at Blue Cats tomorrow!

Everybody have a good Weekend and be safe! Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turk ---

Don't go making me nervous with your White Death talk!!! Although I wouldn't mind getting snowed in somewhere as long as I have the basic necessities.... Hey if you feel a little tremor down there later tonight it's just us movin' thru Wink

Jam
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Indy

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w8kechick ru better at boarding or fooz! a chick that does both! wow!
JHrod
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan wrote:

Damn, girls into pool, foos, ps2, hot tubs and wakeboarding? Sure you're not going to heaven, cause that's the only place I know that has chicks like that!!!!!

this is no ordinary girl this is a true gift from the gods---can i come ya know just in case the hot tub feels a little empty
w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jam

I'd say I'd do both equally as well... in other words I wouldn't enter any competitions for either......... yet! But I can hold my own in foos against the boys and am progressing in my boarding- just can't wait for the warm weather to get here & get going again Laughing

w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh --- come on down ... to heck w/ the no cabana boys rule just bcuz two of us have men.. I don't so I should be able to bring my own personal "assistant" or two or three... Twisted Evil
JHrod
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyway who volunteered me as cabana boy----i said i would be the hot tub suporvisor---but if u need a personal assitant i guess i could forfeit my management position for a more hands on job
ohsix

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by ohsix on Jul 20, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
JHrod
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea wes u never know when someone will drown in all 3 feet of water ----w8kechick do u approve of this most important position
Sean_Brinston
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Alliston Ontario

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wes , can i be the guy who sits in the hotub with Razz the chicks, and il tell you if one of them is drowining?
w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My grandmother always told me you could drown in a teaspoon of water so I'm sure it is possible in a hot tub... So both positions are important & needed Very Happy It's about that time though so let me just make sure I have everything I need: Bikini ----- Check, Massage oil------ Check, Jack & Jim (Daniels & Beam that is)---- Check, Personal Assistant Josh--- Check, Lifeguard Wes---- Check ---- I think I'm set , everyone have a good weekend!!!! Wink
w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My grandmother always told me you could drown in a teaspoon of water so I'm sure it is possible in a hot tub... So both positions are important & needed Very Happy It's about that time though so let me just make sure I have everything I need: Bikini ----- Check, Massage oil------ Check, Jack & Jim (Daniels & Beam that is)---- Check, Personal Assistant Josh--- Check, Lifeguard Wes---- Check ---- I think I'm set , everyone have a good weekend!!!! Wink
ohsix

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by ohsix on Jul 20, 2012 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
JHrod
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adding to ur list----directions for personal assisnt-no check Crying or Very sad
Dragonlady8

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maestro ~ of course I'll have room. You have to sleep on the couch and I get to use the bathroom 1st Laughing .

Funkdaddy- You're more than welcome to help drive out to Fl. but you have to meet up with me in San diego. I'll be heading out early am Monday.

The next time you see a post from me and I will be in San Diego.
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's see
fri. ~ cheered for a bball game (we won thank god), then had my friend come over watched movies and got smashed before the 'rents came home
sat ~ suffering from severe headache... going out and helping my aunt to find pictures for a HUGE collage that we're doing of all pics of me for my 16th b-day party this week... then going to a party with my cheer chicks and a bunch of the football & bball playas at my friends house. get to play pool all night & hopefully we'll have some more "NFL Game Day' battles on PS2 - i kicked a bunch of their butts last time and they still say that i cheated lol..
sun ~ my dad's birthday. babysit in the morning for a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old until around like 3 then watchin the SUPERBOWL!!!
Craig
Old School Freak
Old School Freak

City: Baltimore, MD

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2003 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound slike everyone is having more fun than me this weekend. I had BIG plans, but Friday morning I woke up sick as a dog, and couldn't even go to work. I feel alot better this morning though. Maybe by tomorrow I will be ready to snowboard locally. I was going to hop on a plane to Colorado for the weekend, but that's hard to do when you can't even get out of bed. I guess all the self abuse finally caught up with me. Much better now though.
Maestro

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool Phantom... I'll try to remember to leave the seat down! Twisted Evil Whereabouts in FL are you moving to? What prompted the change of address?
Nor*Cal
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Sac

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see... We got beligerant at a punk rock show. Went to the bands house after the show and partied till 3:30. Then our DD drove us back to my apartment where we spent the next few hours playing Tiger Woods 03 on the PS2.
taylor z
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: new braunfels

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets seeee....arena cross friday,globe trotters saturday,super bowl sunday but i prolly wont watch that!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dragonlady8

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maestro~ Memory loss at your age? Sad .
I'm gonna be in Maitland ( 'burb of Orlando) . Job prompted change of zip code.
Just remember , my house my rules so the toilet seat ALWAYS needs to be put back down..
Craig ~ isn't this the 2nd time you've gotten sick after snowboarding? That would make 2/3 times. You better start taking better care of yourself.....God knows Christy, Aubs, Frankie and I won't always be around to play Doctor for/with you Wink
ohsix

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by ohsix on Jul 20, 2012 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Jan 26, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wes ~ u just have to be special enough... takes lots of hard work to deserve this treatment *evil grin* Wink
Dragonlady8

PostPosted: Jan 26, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes ~ sweetie, baby......
You're just not the Studmiffin that Craig is... Wink
When you attain his status we ladies will let you know Twisted Evil
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Jan 26, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calling craig a studmuffin would be an understatement... he's more like a God. seems like u've got a long way to go wes... lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: