Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Mont Tremblant - Quebec, CA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakeboardpittsburgh

City: Pittsburgh

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Mont Tremblant - Quebec, CA Reply with quote

I am planning a roadtrip to Montreal this December. While I am there, I want to try to hit up Mont Tremblant. Has anyone ever been there? Any tips on place to stay?

http://www.tremblant.ca/index-e.htm

Thanks.
Kyle
hanssapo
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Mexico

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went there this year on spring break, really liked the place, no too big but with enough trails in my opinion. I stayed at the westin, it's not ski in-out but the town is so small that everything is near the slopes. The food is really good also. Also it's a lot colder than other places I've been to, so take that in mind.
wakeboardpittsburgh

City: Pittsburgh

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help. How was the snow? I have never skied east coast canada. We are also thinking of hitting up Killington, VT on the way back. Anyone got any suggestions.
hanssapo
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Mexico

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The snow was awesome, I thought it'd be icy and the snow would be all packed already because of the time of the year when I went, but it didn't stopped snowing and the type of snow is one of the best I've seen, the snow flakes are tiny because of the low temperatures
graft55

PostPosted: Jul 13, 2011 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been to tremblant a handful of times. It's a fun mountain if you are into parks theirs are very clean and have nice progression. They range from real small boxes to massive booters and everythin In between. Killington is pretty dope but it's a pricy tourist mountain. If u like glades and powder hit up jay peak best snow In vt hands down. If ya want scary fast hit up whiteface In Wilmington ny.
cheesewizz
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stay at the youth hostel cheap nice bar nice people 30 bucks a night showers all that stuff stayed first night there on new years then a family owned motel to catch up on sleep so i could go ride the rest of the trip we went there with no reservations and had a blast, you should defiantly book early if you want a close hotel also try B&Bs for cheaper sleeps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: