Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

looking for a Ladies Opinion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cletis
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Oshawa, Ont.

PostPosted: Jun 15, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: looking for a Ladies Opinion Reply with quote

Hey Ladies

I'm just chilling board out of my mind at work on a sunday morn and thought i would ask your opinions. I'd really rather be riding but what can you do right.

The question i have, is it better to be opposites in a relationship or better to have lots of similarities?

The reason i ask, i've met a really sweet beautiful girl but we really don't have very much in common. we are in essence opposites. It's nothing serious, only a couple dates but i'm not sure i'm feeling it. I love sports. So much so that i'm in grad school to be an Ahtletic Therapist/Trainer. Where she isn't really that into sports.

I've always been into the sporty athletic type of girl, and would absolutly love to find a girl that rips it on a wakeboard. Although i haven't met any girls in up here in Canada that are even that into boarding (which sucks because all my income goes to boarding). Typically though, the sporty type of girl, i always just end up being friends with them, never goes anywhere. I'm a little on the to nice side of things at times.

So what i'm asking is should i try the opposite for a while or stick to what i'm really into as far as women go?
corasky123
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jun 16, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think opposites are ok. but you have to have someone who will do the stuff with you that you enjoy or at least be willing to try it out, you have to be able to do stuff together.
lilpebs866

City: Lethbridge

PostPosted: Jul 07, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and my bf are opposites and weve been together for almost 7 years we enjoy some things the same and others we hate but we will at least try it with them or sit on the side lines with a smile. you'll know when you meet "the" girl no matter what shes like Very Happy
Dragonlady8
Black Widow
Black Widow

PostPosted: Jul 07, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're not "feeling it" now, what makes you think you're going to "feel it" later? If it's about scoring, you might as well keep looking.
actionmama
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Mountain Home

PostPosted: Jul 08, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hubby and I are opposites...for nearly 15 years now. It is ridiculously so. In the beginning we enjoyed just whatever and now we do all kinds of sports, me more than him. We are at a point in our relationship that we can go in different directions and be fine with it.

He went motocrossing with a buddy last Sat...I said it was too bloody hot-I'll be at the lake.

Course building a relationship like that may not work. I'm not into CLINGY anyways...

But hey-if you are young-give opposites a try. What's the worst that can happen...
cletis
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Oshawa, Ont.

PostPosted: Jul 08, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice ladies. I've gone on a few more dates with her and i enjoy hanging out with her but there is just nothing there so i'm going to see if she is cool with the friends route, i enjoy hanging out with her so no reason why we can't do that. I don't like to lead girls on and i'm not the type of guy to stick it out just to get some, thats just not my deal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: