Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Mutiny Skate question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
subjektive
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Mid-West

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Mutiny Skate question Reply with quote

For those of you that have had the opportunity to ride the Mutiny skates, I have a question. How much different is the Steadfast vs. the Endurance series skates. I read the review on both of them (and would demo them if I could), but still would like to know if the rides feel similar. The construction process is a little different for both series, so that is why I was wondering how different they ride. From the endurance review, it mentions something about being better, or more suited, for guys with bigger feet. Well I really dont fall into that category....but anyway...for those of you that ride (or have ridden) the two lines, if you could hook me up with some sort of comparison, it would be greatly appreciated....

sorry about the long post.

*Anonymous Riders*
SCBrips

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you find a review of the Steadfast series? I've only seen a review of the Endurance series on Wakeskating.com.

The Endurance series is made of more expensive materials. It feels lighter to me and a bit more stiff.
subjektive
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Mid-West

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...come to think of it....your right SCBrips I DONT recall reading a review on the Steadfast series...my bad...i thought i had read something about them somewhere...it must have just been a post somewhere on here about them when they first hit the shops.

I guess i was just wondering if the Endurance series was going to be too big for a little'un like myself. Thanks for settin' me straight and for the info about the Endurance decks.

*Anonymous Riders*
Butta Seeka
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: rowlet, tx.

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think that just because it a lil wider its not gonna be good for you, it may or may not. Personally i like how wide the 4-trac is but im still thinking of gettin the endurance board when it hits the stores or when i get the money. The only thing it being wider will affect is how it tracks and feels. I think what they were trying to say in the review was that somebody with bigger feet might feel a lil more comfy on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeskating All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: